Offbeat . . . Off Topic

MMMM life is like

1 Like

yea and he is struggling to use the phone app - it apparently makes him log in each time - im getting him to open it in chrome on the phone again

1 Like

Someone in our whatsapp group also said that MEW is blocked for him.

2 Likes

because this is on the front page Gaming, by gamers, for gamers. Full of win.

their firewall appers to block any site with gaming on the front page

maybe he must try the forum page directly https://community.mostepic.win

2 Likes

Also @Flex - Congrats dude!!!

1 Like

Very interestingā€¦ we can change the tagline? Or is it too late?

Like in the interim I could just make it ā€œFull of win.ā€?

2 Likes

Baie baie dankie <3

1 Like

We can try?

He cant use the community link either tho - so I suspect someone blocked the whole thing

Yeah, Iā€™ve found that MEW is sometimes blocked at my work too. Any possibility of you guys doing some sneaky mirror/VPN magic for a ā€œworkā€ portal?

YES! When I randomly opened the Audacity project for the first podcast again today it was all there!

\me Weeps for joy!

Also: Iā€™ve changed the taglines. Once all the caches have updated we can check how the work filters have reacted.

3 Likes

Best news ever!

And thanks for trying - since such a big part of our community new and old access from work, it would be great to find a way around it

Im having the best pea and ham soup for lunch!

1 Like

Well our first podcast is now horribly out dated, as we spent like over an hour talking about our E3 predictions, all which have now been either confirmed or denied

3 Likes

Awesome!! :tada:

We can see how your predictions were. The movies are gonna be so outdated :grin:

1 Like

Im interested to see how right and wrong you lot are :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai hammer!

1 Like

Quite a number of things I was wrong at. So I donā€™t think my scorecard will be that good.

Also HHAAAAAIIIIIII

2 Likes

Anyone here play Jurassic World Evolution? Seems like it could be fun but the price is a bit steep

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. Many lessons learnt.

Like avoid recording with Audacity.

2 Likes

its raining a Shiiiitload atm, i have a feeling im gonna get home late tonight with all the flooding take place

1 Like

Not yet. Seen a few Youtubers play it. It looks rather interesting. Plus Frontier knows their stuff when it comes to management sims

Yeah which is why we had to start somewhere and make the mistakes, learn from them, and make better podcasts.

2 Likes