Offbeat . . . Off Topic

It is the best ever! You actually taste the… what do you call it… COFFEE!!!

3 Likes

no i cant hey… this no sugar and dairy thing is soooo hard

2 Likes

The problem is that its coffee and not glorious tea

2 Likes

nope i cant… i do like macha tea for some strange reason… its just sh!t expensive

1 Like

Hey MEWmies!

Nothing really triggers me more, than when someone comes to my shop and yells my name or whistles for me when clear as day on the gate is a board “On Lunch”.

I don’t mean to bring race into this situation, but white shop owners don’t get this treatment – it’s a f*cking coloured thing! Makes me ashamed to be a coloured in such situtations. :neutral_face:

That’s actually when I tell people: "Nope, I’m white, I just look and talk like a coloured. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Instant coffee ?

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Likes

Aaand goodnite people. Well, it’s long time morning already but oh well. See you in a bit. Have a good one and be safe if you’re out tonight :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning! Have a great day :ok_hand:

5 Likes

ja unfortunately…

Oh hell no

Quake Champions - 60% completed.

Don’t remember the last time I played Quake 3 Arena.

its good. and ping was surprisingly alright. vey much an updated quake 3.

Exactly this! I’m enjoying it quite a bit… And like tou said, it reminds me very much of Quake 3.

1 Like

Well, I missed the night again :grin: it’s morning already again. Have a good evening then, and morning :+1: check you all tomorrow :tada::sunrise_over_mountains:

4 Likes

dropping the ball there Entity.

2 Likes

No power or water at home today. Sadness.

Our water also was off for a while but it seems to be back now.

This weekend was to short

I had a good one just relaxing and watching tv and movies and some gaming in between

Pity I struggled to fall asleep every night, Im getting tired of the weird nightmares that I cant remember

1 Like

See you all in the morning. It was a great weekend. Hope yours was good too. :+1: