Morning peoples! Have a good week!

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Morning MEWBS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning Mewbs

Its official the weekend was just too short

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone, good luck for the week ahead!

2 Likes

Morning agree wyvern just needed one more day.

2 Likes

mornings!

ED SHEERAN is coming! YAY YAY YAY!!!

1 Like

Ek is nie 'n groot fan nie :smiley:

1 Like

I pulled out too late…

… now I’m part of a rugby team.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh dear lord when the whole neighbourhood is up in arms because another cat was driven over. The call for speed bumps are going mental again…

I agree people need to be more responisble, but the anties are up in arms wanting to name and shame people - ironically 3 of 4 cats that died, the people who hit them, came forward and said they are looking for the cat’s owner cos the cat ran into the road and they tried to miss the cat but they couldnt.

Now we have the pitchforks ready again thanks too 3 ladies who cannot stop moaning about the poor squirrels being killed. (yes they ignored the issue of the dead cats and have gone on a tirade about the squirrels. . . .)

1 Like

Speed bumps won’t help, you need catwalks.

5 Likes

I guess this is why I have never felt the need to join the neigborhood whatsapp groups.

Hehehe I was part of our for ages, than goodness its a facebook group, and last year i was made admin, and since then they are behaving better, but this past 3 weeks they are childish again. I have been having fun locking posts.

Haha I’d rather be in the whatsapp group. I dislike facebook.

ugh so the hubby is going to the UK perhaps on sunday (if he gets his visa in time) and he has to go for a month…its going to be so lonely at home…

1 Like

Hahaha I dont mind the facebook - its much easier just to check and not have people see I read their petty messages.

Wenzie dit suck!!! Ek hoop hy kom vinnig terug! Gaan kuier by jou suster dalk?

uhm ek sal seker daar a draai gaan maak, dis net so sudden trip hulle het ons laas week woensdag gese dat dit die plan is dat hy die sondag wat kom moet vlieg.

1 Like

Ongelukkig party companies werk so, dit suck, die kanse is goed dat dit al lank al op die boeke was en hulle net laat hulle gatte in rat gekry het

jy kan darem ons op Discord join vir company

Ja hey.

Sal beslis kom in loer

1 Like