Offbeat . . . Off Topic

seriously how do people still fall for this crap
AltCoinTrader South Africa [email protected]

As per your request,

The Identification Document submitted on your profile was unclear or invalid. Please can you resubmit your valid ID document to your AltCoinTrader profile. Please upload the front and back of your ID card or your green coded South African ID book.

If you didn’t make this request please CLICKHERE to recheck

If you already submitted Please CLICKHERE to reconfirm.

Failure to do this will result to account been locked.
Kind Regards
AltCoin Trader Team

Connect with Us:

Facebook Twitter
Have a question?

Call us: 011 *** ****
Mail us: [email protected] 8

1 Like

My dad fell for a fake email today from “Apple”. He even opened the attachment. He then replied to the fake email and cc’d me in to tell them that he didn’t buy anything on Apple and they must reverse the charges right away.

Ugh.

So had to run antivirus and antimalware scans and had to tell him once again how to check for valid emails and to not open attachments from dodgy emails and not to follow links.

I think he is too scared to use the internet now.

2 Likes

Im fine with my mum calling me every 5mins asking is it ok to click this or that link - she has learnt not to just blindly follow instructions in emails

I got someone who started spamming crap via whatsapp yesterday - kakked them out!

1 Like

Fun times. Boss just realised that he didn’t organise a hotel booking for the next 3 days. :tired_face:

1 Like

Must be easy being stupid, you can literally play dumb.

Being smart and having to explain something intricate… :neutral_face::expressionless:

1 Like

I’ll see you all in the morning. Have a good one :ok_hand:

1 Like

And good morning. The chilly winter mornings are really here. That whole thing where you’re warm inside but you need to dress for the cold outside, while still in the warm :grin:
Have a great day :+1::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Early start for me.

Morning! I have been working for 4 hours already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Morning peoples… My day started early, got to work this morning to find one of our colleagues managed to download 100GB of movies without me knowing… Hm… Time for the banhammer!

1 Like

Okay then, I retract my previous statement. YOU had an early start. Wow

Well on the plus side, I usually get to finish at 14:00

Morning all

Having so much fun trying to figure out why our internet at home is missing. I’m starting to wonder if the guy who fixed the dstv didn’t accidental damage a wire in the roof.

Its fun having between 0.5mbps and 1.5mbps on a 8meg line

greetings !!!

1 Like

harro wyfie

those are perfect speeds for streaming netflix :grin:

/wave
/sleep

fml… the latest West World ep was crazy!

Bwahahahahaha we cant even buffer a youtube vid currently

Its frustrating

Also takealot is such a scammer

I have this redragon set in my wishlist for when I have enough ebucks

It was R669 for the past 2 weeks

1 Like

mornings!!!

3 Likes

i know, there was a folding table daily deal they had for R499 (normal price R799) a day later it was not part of the daily deals but only R10 more expensive still on some promotion (R510 in red) but the normal price was suddenly (R1200)

2 Likes