Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Turns out just the battery so car wasnt starting. we tested a battery which was the same as mine abd didnt work. I gave the engine a boost with quick start which caused the air intake manifold to blow up from a back fire of some sort.
The subaru battery is a 35amp battery and we put a 50amp battery in.

If I had just sorted the battery out we would still be good

Yay for Webafrica - telscum was at the house, apparently the issue was twofold - the alarm kept interfering with the line which the ISAM then interpreted that it should drop the line speed, which it did so that we got dropped to 2megā€¦

And rust on the cables was the other issue - so he cleaned the connection points

Does this mean they fixed it?

Well it is noise free and syncing at 8megs again
so for now yes

but I have the techieā€™s number so I can bug him if it isnt

2 Likes

Any of you fine people know how to remove the password from a build-in Admin account on a Windows 8.1 PC/Laptop?

Itā€™s a long story:

I need to try and remove the password, so that the laptopā€™s current user can install programs and do necessary tasks that a typical local account is restricted from doing.

Iā€™ve tried Command Prompt; tried registry fixes but nothing works. Iā€™m always met with Access if denied or password prompts. Itā€™s a government laptop given to a teacher, but a password was add at some point, thus I sit with the problem I have now.

Iā€™ve heard about Ophcrack from a few people in the past. Iā€™ve never tried it myself but apparently its able to locate all user accounts on a PC/Laptop and reset or remove the passwords.

https://twitter.com/WeWantPlates

When you are bored go look at that page

2 Likes

Also here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WeWantPlates/

Has classics such as:

Anyone remember this?

Seems like @Wyvern has graced us with her title for a bit longer.

1 Like

I have actually forgotten, thanks for the reminder :stuck_out_tongue: Now to go see which one was next :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw that bow thing, I couldnt watch it - made me feel very sick :stuck_out_tongue:

Not so fast thereā€¦

1 Like

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dankie ek het die giggle nodig

Factory resetting pcs suuuuck.

Still at work atm :frowning:

1 Like

I will keep this in mind - thx

Morning peoples!

Damp/Water causing a short. Your copper cables sleeve has deteriorated.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

hello hello hello

yes that is a complete sentenceā€¦

2 Likes

peeks and greetz

1 Like