Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Saw this earlier this evening. I can’t even load MEW’s website without having to refresh multiple times

Same, I am going to loose all semblance of control soon. Between that and the weird dropping of my line speed without discussing it with me will cause me to shout

Same, I am going to loose all semblance of control soon. Between that and the weird dropping of my line speed without discussing it with me will cause me to shout

Sorry to hear you guys are having issues. Presumably cable theft issues if they are “cable hauling”?
What “safety concerns in the area” are they worried about that they won’t work through the night? Where is this place that is so unsafe and therefore obviously perfectly located for crucial Telkon/Openserve cable infrastructure?

I wish I knew, it can be in many places. I cant wait to see if it gets fixed tomorrow. I am however pissed at Webafrica for not sending out an sms or email saying they are experiencing issues.

2 Likes

After about a month of failing to download the game I just said fuck them they can have their shitty social club and stick it up their ass.

2 Likes

Still have a couple of weeks here. Moving company is coming on Friday. Then finish up work on Tuesday. Nerves are settling in.

4 Likes

Good luck man. Still very envious of you… Seems like a great opportunity.

1 Like

Morning everyone!

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

My get up and go, got up and left, I was still in my pjs at 8:14 but at least made it to work by 8:40…

1 Like

Managed to get my hands on a Switch. The games taste as bad as they said!

5 Likes

You can always donate it towards a worthy cause if you find it unpalatable. . . .

2 Likes

Morning everyone. I am having a good morning so far, but it might be due to too little sleep. As long as this euphoria lasts I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

Ai ai ek hoop die dag bly goed!

1 Like

It’s not made for eating

Was thinking the same thing

1 Like

They made them taste bad in purpose so that kids don’t eat them

1 Like

Well yes, and to identify the specific people that natural selection did not do it’s job with…:wink:

3 Likes

How goes it with Garry!?!?!

1 Like