Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Welcome hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

1 Like

As it stands right now it’s the 22nd of August, still have a myriad of admin to complete. Cancelling Telkom and a TV licence is a nightmare.

1 Like

Good morning

Good luck with the Telkom and TV licence - they will chase you around the world.

We just had a prepaid meter installed at home. Will need to go buy power as soon as my dad registered it.

1 Like

mornings!!!

1 Like

Haaaaaaaaaaaaai Wenz, hoe lank nog moet jy alleen wees

Hey Wyvz

hy het gister terug gekom! so no more lonely me…

2 Likes

Evening people
I had such a long working weekend.

Luckily only one day at work this week, then I’ve got my course on Thursday and Friday, for which I still need to read through 300 pages

Hope everyone has a great day.
“Mag dit reën waar jy jou mielies plant”

1 Like

Ek is bly hy is weer tuis :slight_smile:

Die dag is besig om van nice na meh te gaan heel te mal te vinnig

1 Like

Hi peoples! Busy day is busy.

Had a meeting this morning. Then another meeting. And now I’m at home so that they can fix my driveway so that my baby can finally sleep in the garage.

2 Likes

I did the same once. Fixed my garage so that my baby( Leia )can fit in the Garage with her cot and everything and my bike can sleep in the house. Wife was not very impressed with the plan

5 Likes

@flex - I found a picture of you!

2 Likes

hahahaha =D

That is def very random!

2 Likes

Yay my baby is the garage! Doesn’t have to sleep outside anymore! :grin:

2 Likes

Wow many people are going to be pissed =D By people I mean ladies that got tickets just to see him

1 Like

See now I am glad I am not going - he was the only reason I would have

Treating men like pieces of meat!!

Ironically him with photos of his family is why I like him, he is a down to earth kinda person

but hells yea, he is good looking, you guys have so much eye candy, we deserve a little.

1 Like

Howzit all. Took a break from my phone and all that crap this weekend.
Did an 8km hike in the berg.
My two year old managed about 6 or so. Refused to get into her carrier but passed out towards the end. Flippen proud of her.

9 Likes

Awesome! Spending time out with your kids will be the memories you keep for life.

3 Likes