Offbeat . . . Off Topic

my morning was a nightmare so only logged on now. late for work and 6month old fell off the bed as we where leaving.

1 Like

send him out on an errand

1 Like

Is Mia ok?

greetingszzzz

1 Like

A bit of a bump on her head. She is just sore, but otherwise ok.
Thanks bud

That is great to hear- we all know it happens

So we’ll be at the Con.ect in PE this weekend.

Wonder if anyone on MEW either A: lives in EC or B: knows such a geek convention exists :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll be driving down to PE this afternoon…I don’t live there

3 Likes

I for one did not know about Con.ect. How far are you driving?

1 Like

@Glordit is in PE as far as I know

From East London, so hopefully only 3 hours…altho I won’t be taking the coastal road as there are apparently quite more roadworks on there than the N2 at the moment…so we will have to see, hopefully dont arrive after 6.

East London, the friendly town that I almost got blixemed in. hahaha.
Used to got here on Water Polo tour

1 Like

Big enough to get lost in, small enough to suffer from small-town syndrome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got lost in East London once

2 Likes

I tried going a couple of years ago, it was definitely a growing expo. It had a lot of promotional stuff and people trying to sell some semi non-related gaming things. (It felt like that they had to just bring in as many sponsors as possible at the time) The LAN was just CSGO dominated so I gave up on that. The Cosplay was… interesting to say the least.

This year’s LAN it looks to be the same with some Fortnite, I doubt I will go to be honest.

Isn’t @bradbear117 from that neck of the woods as well?

Yea my lady is the one that was the determining factor. she very keen on the geeky stalls etc. so we’re going mainly for that.

1 Like

Long Friday is long

1 Like

Hello peoples! Whew, it’s been a busy morning. Only at my desk now.

1 Like

I still want I.C.E. in my ride - been contemplating for so long, but mechanical problems take precedence over audio pleasure.

https://www.takealot.com/pioneer-ts-a6976s-550w-3way-6x9-speakers/PLID46651015

I love bass, and with the correct setup, these should provide more than enough for my '90 Corolla (Cora).

I have a backboard a tjomie of mine in CT gave to me, just need to find more suitable materials.
Also have to invest in a proper car battery as well. That motherf****ing scooter battery in my car will NOT suffice.

Nice one, homie!