Offbeat . . . Off Topic

greetingszzz

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

rogz-rfo-hunde-frisbee

Yay or nay for 21 month olf german shredder? Aka German shepherd that destroys the R30 ones from the crazy store, he catches it once and all you hear is snap crackle pop

mmmmm shredder dogs are difficult to buy gifts for. have you tried these yet?

the husbands parents have some monstor mutation of a dog that also shreds everything and these balls are the only ones that last at least a couple of weeks and not just two throws

We have the rogz gumz balls and he has a couple of kong toys. He goes easy on those the kong balls the rogz ones lasts about 6 months but he doesnt have loads of toys lying on the floor - I just wanna give him the frizbee since the ass loves jumping and catching things. So if I get it for him, it wont be a daily toy, it will be one of those that he only gets to play with when i am there

oh ok, ja then it should work

Kewl ek soek net iets decent, en ons kry nie die kong een nie
en R150 vir 'n foam frisbee maak my altyd bang

ja nee dis belaglik wat party van die goed kos. ekt laasjaar vir die kitties n nuwe cattree gekoop… dit het a week gehou toe het hulle die harde/growe tou los gekry vand ie scratcher en breek dit nou stuk vir stuk af…

janee kyk ek begin dink hulle doen dit aspris
net om geld te maak!

jip beslis, gelukkig verkoop builders van daai tou so ek moet nou net nog van dit gaan koop dan behoort die scratcher weer 100% te wees

Dis hoekom my arme hond net met plastic bottels speel en ou jeans wat ek op sny :stuck_out_tongue:

So I have not been on my usual forums the whole December. So please catch me up up on the current situation of Most Epic and MyG.

It seems to me that the longer there is this unknown phase that people are just going to get comfortable with having both sites which seem a bit counter productive to me.

Morning people of the palace - @Flex I will let @SIGSTART catch you up :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out this thread. Sigstart should have full control of the sites soon.

Then I guess we can merge the sites back into main.

Morning @everyone.

Yeah I saw that back then. but not much happened since then except for all banner on Mygaming gone.

The banners are still there, you sure you don’t have an ad blocker?

Ahh that might be it! On a new browser. So nothing has changed yet =D
Hehehe

1 Like

Blondieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

hahaha

make this day end please

Morning peoples

I’m also waiting for the changes.

Feels like I am cheating on someone having both tabs open next to each other