Offbeat . . . Off Topic

I just realised I have bribery material over you dude - i have your picture :stuck_out_tongue:

Ja that as well. I once forgot my best friends birthday and thank JEEBUS Facebook sent him some auto birthday card on my behalf.

I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

1 Like

Im not scared tho :smiley:

/hides behind @DieGrootHammer

There’s actually loads if picture of him. I always forget what he looks like

1 Like

Thats cause im a Ninja “missing Ninja Smiley”

1 Like

Anyway im out ! need to lock this Forsaken place and probably sit in traffic for an hour now !

Apparently Windows allows a “joiner” sequence to create the Ninja Cat emoji. Wonder if that works anywhere else…

:cat::bust_in_silhouette:

1 Like

Time to head home - now for the 5 minute drive home.

Fk me 99 new replies :sailboat:

Reminds of the good old days, eh? Luckily Discord makes scrolling through new posts a breeze! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its great isn’t it?

The scrolling is nice.

Morning peoples!

Feeling much better today after a good night’s sleep.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Hip, nothing like leaving a friend to die on the battlefield to give you a good night’s sleep…:rofl:

Haha I feel bad about it. For some reason as soon as I’m put in a group then I can’t think anymore. Like I play solo and I’ve got control over the strategy and I can spot people miles away and I kick ass. Put me in a group and I have no idea where people shoot from, make ridiculous decisions and I’m as bewildered as can be.

I love it! Will just get used to it. I won’t abandon you tonight! That’s @Blazzok’s job this time around. I’ll drive over you this time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol indeed. That would’ve made a great Youtube video actually. Was really funny. Especially when @Blazzok died right next to me. At least you made to the next part of the game.

greetings

Good mythical morning all of you

@Snowbeast Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

1 Like

Sorry for delayed reply, having a bit of a hectic time at work. Yes please, I would be thrilled to have this in a seperate thread, as there may be some clever parents here with sneaky tricks they can share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey humanoids, looks at empty coffee cup, hmmmm