Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Morning. I’ll comment on how hot it is seeing as no one else has yet.

1 Like

Well the game saves replays, but I haven’t checked one to see how it works. If we can just take that part from the replay then we can atleast share it here on the forum :smiley:

Mornin’ all

Feel like I have a hangover this morning.

So much beating off going on! What team work!

so im leaving at 2 today to collect my drivers licence card i renewed in october 2017 already.

Service delivery in SA :roll_eyes:

Whose beating off? Probably something that should be done in private.

Well that is what we all do in the Off Beat forum. Beating Off

So I send one of my vehicles in for panel beating - a Fiat DOBLO and after a month I get this:

dobol

It’s like… dude you had one job :expressionless:

1 Like

He should definately run for a position in parliament :wink:

Fcking muppet - I have to return that vehicle to Mcarthy at the end of this month - so they’re getting a freakin Dobol now

hahaha thas me as well!

Hello everybody.

Suddenly we have many posts.

It makes me happy.

1 Like

Its not that different.

At least all the letters are still the same.

Pfft… they didn’t even bother getting the spacing right

I’m occasionally moving posts into other topics as it makes sense to me. If you find it disruptive, please let me know.

The latest merge was into the Logo and Visual Identity redesign topic.

Sadly, it doesn’t look as if the thread is moved up the list correctly when new posts are moved into it. I’ll bump it up temporarily.

1 Like

Fun fact, almost 60% of the total posts of the last 7 days has happened within the last 36 hours. It warms my heart to see stats like that!!! It also makes me very excited for the future of this community.

I would say the fact that there is much more clarity on where and how the forums will be moved and merged has helped a lot. It effectively means that we now know we can post here from now on. That clarity helps a lot. Now just to get all the other people that may lurk or post on MyGaming onto here as well.

2 Likes

Whats disruptive is these hooligans not staying on topic within threads!!!

No actually it seems fine. It’s a pity the thread doesn’t automatically moves up the order, but I’m sure that’s something we can overcome.

Ag weet jy dis net oor almal weer werk en nie op vakansie is!