Offbeat . . . Off Topic

Hahaha well we will see what happens after today luckily or unluckily the ransom ware is just on the server. And it looks like there might be a fix.

Its funny, I have just the standard windows defender at work. My boss has avast on his laptop. He has been infected a few times and I havenā€™t.

Is Windows 10 defender actually not totally useless or what?

I use it at home and so far everythingā€™s been fine.

Its not the software its the does using it that causes virus infections.

Iā€™m using Bitdefender but damn itā€™s a resource hog.

never had a problem with it and i only use that

cool BD is getting the boot

Flip can we just go home already, sitting at work just staring at a black screen is like such a wasteā€¦ We canā€™t do anything without our server so why not let us go homeā€¦

1 Like

Ek kannie glo jy moet daar sit nie! Oh wag ek kan, ek moes hier sit die dag toe ons geen krag gehad het nie!

Bosses are eejits

Jip ek ooki maar die baas sit ook net hier en maak small talk die heeltyd. Ons hele kantoor is nog by die kantoorā€¦

Lol why keep you thereā€¦

I guess you have one of those bosses that thinks people need to be at work even if theyā€™re not working.

Iā€™m a boss and Iā€™m not like that. No work, gtfo of here.
Whatā€™s up with Wenz boss though- is he waiting for a possible law emergency

2 Likes

I would rather fall asleep at a black screen, than try to force myself to do odd jobs around the office to look busy, since all my client jobs are done

Even if one was to come through we wouldnā€™t be able to do anything about it and with patents nothing is ever that urgent. At least I donā€™t have to pretend like Iā€™m busyā€¦

because the managers have to keep the illusion that work is being done so that they donā€™t look bad to the higher ups

If only that was the situation. He is a named partnerā€¦

Almost time to go home. Going to chill under the aircon, drink a beer or two and play Fallout 4 until my eyes bleed.

1 Like

Ooh we have categories now.