Since the crypto world is rather big and there are various aspects and topics to discuss around it, I thought I’d create a spin-off from the Official Crypto Club thread (hard-fork if you will ) , dedicated to just ALT coins and ICOs.
If you know of an ALT or ICO that has the potential to return at least 20% profit over a period of 1-12 months (or longer), feel free to post it here with any relevant information, materials, buy range and estimate target value (if possible). Obviously the longer the period, the higher the return should be.
The potential for gains (and losses) are quite big. I’ve made at least a 200% return on EzToken that @Hiro recommended in the Crypto Club thread and currently sitting in at least 20% profit in THETA (and still holding).
Please do not post about pump-and-dumps as there is no need to try and make money at the expense of other people. Also, don’t post ref-links that would allow you to make profit or commission off the members here. If you share something, it should be in the interest of this community, not personal gain.
Important: If you’re following tips from this thread, do so at your own risk. Investment in crypto in general is high risk so never invest any money that you’re not prepared to loose. Always do your own research before investing into anything.
At minimum, to start with this, you’ll need an account on an exchange. Specifically these three:
https://www.binance.com (They also have apps for Windows, Android & iOS)
- Major exchange that have most of the alts
- Smaller exchange that have a lot of the new alts and alts not yet on Binance
- You’ll need an account here to convert ZAR to BTC and then transfer it to a proper exchange
- Optional / Honourable mentions
- https://bittrex.com, https://gate.io, https://www.kucoin.com, https://poloniex.com, https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
- Most alts can be found on the first two exchanges mentioned. Just the odd one here or there. Also, if you have a specific preference (i.e. I like how Kucoin works), then you can use it.
- If you’re interested in using Cryptopia, take special note of the url (ends with .co.nz). Any other url (incl .com) is a scam site.
Finally, here are some tip groups that I’m following on Telegram (all free). Some of the things I’ll post here will come from them specifically (mostly the first one as I have the others on mute, but some of their tips seem quite decent).