Official Crypto Club

its probably going up coz that nutjob McAfee was punting it

I bought IOTA at $1.45 and its between $3 and $4 now depending on the day.

I also bought NEO at $45 and its at $170ish now.

Didn’t actually spend a cent. Have 3 CPUs mining Monero and a GPU on ZCash.

1 Like

well done dude! two great trades there :slight_smile:

What kind of CPU’s ?

2 i7s and an i5 (2nd, 4th and 3rd gen respectively).

I’m up to about 0.57 since mid-September.

And last night was the 3rd or 4th time I thought “I need to sell right now” right before a dip… I could have bought back more right now…

But I’m on the HODL train for the time being. I might sell my ZCash again when it peaks and find a new ICO to invest in.

How effective is your mining? Is it worth it? What software do you use?

I’m using Claymore ZCash for AMD GPU, Claymore CPU on one windows machine for monero, and xmr-stak-cpu for monero on the other two.

I’ve got the GPU one throttled down so I don’t burn out my gaming card.

Effectiveness? $30-50 a month maybe? I haven’t kept track recently, and I know the difficulty has gone way up since I started so its not as effective as when I started. I’m just dabbling, really.

So…anyone left in the crypto market? And if so, why the hell would you still be there?

HODL’ing?

I’ve never been in.

my R1000 is no worth less than R500… oh well so we learn

Whats so sad is that I talked to a neighbor who has spent a lot of money in Bitcoin, telling how it’s the best way to make money right now, and telling me of all his friends and uncles who is making all this money from Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I told him its a bubble and it’s in the process of bursting, but he didn’t believe me. The fact that 3 weeks later the market has lost such a massive amount of value is just sad when I think about all the money that guy probably have lost up to this point.

1 Like

I know a few people who threw everything into cryptocurrency - I am trying very hard not to laugh at them, because I think they must all be panicking. But the one who has been shoving and trying to force me into CC, has completely dissapeared.

I still have some Bitcoin and altcoins, I never put much in there so have not really lost anything, breaking even basically, the reason i’m still holding is because I like the technology and idea so now that everyone who tried to get rich quick did or failed to do so goes away perhaps it can get back to what it was meant to actually be used for.

1 Like

It’s not a profit or loss until you take it out. So I’m just going to wait until it’s profitable to take out the small remainder I had in BC and ETH - even if that is a year from now.

I still have a couple of grand “invested” in BTC, ETH, ZEC and XRP. Waiting for the markets to recover over the next couple of months before I decide to do anything drastic. I did buy a bit more BTC today when it was quite low though…

I’ve heard they’re expecting a boost after Chinese New Years. Something about the Chinese taking out before the new year and planning to buy back.

No idea if there’s any validity to that though.

I made quite a bit when I sold most I had middle last year. Still have some bitcoin left which I’ve been hodling.

Not sure if it’s okay to mention here, but we are launching our own tokensale if anyone would be interested in something like this.

https://tokensale.cashbag.co

1 Like

Interesting, whats your specific involvement ?

I’m the developer of cashbag.co

2 Likes