Official Crypto Club

Hmmm… I’m a bit late to respond (been busy with work and crypto :slight_smile:)

I’m fully in it now. Involved with Cloud Mining (although most of that has taken a dive), actual mining on my PCs while working (they’re on 24/7 anyway, just stop the miner when gaming), Bitcoin, Alt coins and I belong to some Telegram and Youtube channels with some inside information.

A lot of people lost in December because everybody (including me) rushed in and bought at all-time highs which sent the prices rocketing to unrealistic new heights. That caused the “crash” in the price and mining (unprecedented difficulty increase).
What happened in January / February was basically a correction (or “crash” as some people call it) to the 100 day Moving Average. They are / were expecting another dip to around $6000 before it starts proper recovery after the Chinese new year celebrations.

So earlier this month when everything was at a low point, that was actually the time to buy all the coins you were interested in on “special”. I suppose now is also still half ok, but there is still at least a 50% chance that the BTC price will drop to around $6000 later this month before picking up again. Once it comes back up (if it does go down), it probably won’t come this far down again for a while and will probably shoot through the $12000 mark and stay there. I bought some at R72k and the price is now R122k (small amounts though).

2 Likes

I discovered I actually own a tiny fraction of bitcoin that I cant even remember getting in 2014

Its worth about R80 - not sure how to go about playing with that

1 Like

Just let it lie there.

I do not have time to trade with Cryptos, way too much effort with the little time I have free.
But I do however mine

1 Like

I dont want to risk my pc for mining - if something breaks now I will be pc less for a few months.

I luckily have a dedicated mining rig for that reason

hehe if I could I would have but oh well :slight_smile:

nvm

*hahaha thought I was in the Petrol head thread =D

Bwahahahahahah ^5

Ok, so I’ve been working on a plan for a couple of days now with regards to successfully investing in crypto currencies and I think I’ve managed to find a way to double my investment every month (at minimum), but I can’t do it alone (or I can, but not as effectively). If the track record for the past 2 months is anything to go by, profit will actually be much, much more.

I can’t give too much information here in a public space, but if anyone is interested in investing in crypto currencies and have some money they’re willing to invest, let me know. I think I’ve seen Wyvren create a private group chat or something. I’ll figure out how to do that and invite everyone who is interested to that chat and explain everything in detail.

There are some rules / notes to this though.

• Nothing discussed in the private chat may NOT be shared in any public space. You can share with family / close friends, but it won’t exactly be fair to you (you’ll see why in private chat)
  • You must be a member of MEW / MyG for at least a year or an veteran member from MyG must be able to vouch for you.
  • You should have around R5k to invest. I’m using R10k. You can probably get away with less (i.e. R3k), but then you might miss some short-term opportunities.

To answer some questions you might have:

• No, it isn’t a pump-and-dump group, not a scam, we’re not investing in specific ICOs or companies and nobody is earning commission off anybody. Everything is legal and nobody will be making money at the expense of somebody else.
  • Yes, there are risks involved as with all investment into crypto, although my personal opinion is that the risk is less than simply investing in crypto in general.
  • Yes, I am doing the exact same thing myself and will be able to give feedback in a couple of days of my experience. I’m currently doing a “trial run” although it isn’t as effective as it would be when we do this as a group (to be explained in the private group chat). I did witness one instance where money went up 130% in less than an hour, but I unfortunately missed it.
  • The ideal number of people for the group would be between 10 and 15. If we’re less, it can still work, but there will be a slight downside.

I think that is pretty much all I can say in public. I’ll explain everything transparently and in extreme detail in private group chat. I’ll also invite one of the moderators to the private chat so that if they have any objections, they can intervene right there.

@Solitude - If you think this post is inappropriate, you can remove it. Otherwise I’ll invite you to the private chat and you can judge from what I have to say there.
If there are no objections to this post, can someone tell me how to start a private group chat? (Like the one we had when this site first started)

1 Like

Invite me. I’m interested to hear what’s going on. If it’s a pyramid scheme then we’ll delete your post. :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly wish I had that kind of spare cash right now - this is why I havent become involved in this kind of thing as of yet - I dont have savings. Yay for medical bills :smiley:

It is totally not a pyramid scheme, but if you invite 3 friends who invite 3 friends :smile: (just kidding)
Any idea how I can create one of those private group chats? Or should I rather create a Discord / Telegram channel and invite there?

1 Like

I think you can just PM Soli, for instance. Then from there you invite additional people to the PM. Think that is how it works

1 Like

I’m interested. I’ve got a bit of money in Ethereum that I could shift to take part in this.

after the highs of Nov-Dec2017, these few months of 2018 have been CRUSHING! Truth me told, I have not bothered logging into my crypto accounts at all this year. Too heartbreaking

1 Like

True! MUCH MUCH better than it was a month ago. Still climbing slowly with many dips in the climb. Should get back up there I reckon. But I guess no one can say for certain

I use crypto as something to play with. I spent most of December day trading. I was averaging around 4-10% a day in growth. Then the big shit came. The last price I bought was $14200. And since then I have obviously been hodling (did I do that right?) I see this as gambling so I made peace with the fact that I will probably lose my money. Luckily it’s fun.

1 Like

ya its a bit of a shitshow at the moment and im kinda over it so just holding and left a laptop mining some cpu altcoin that I had setup, I see Ethereum has issues with its DAG file if your GPU memory is not more than 3 Gig on Windows 10, so I’m expecting to see a influx of GTX 1060 3G’s flood the secondhand market.

Shameless plug

2 Likes

I love you guys, pity I cant afford to jump on the bandwagon

1 Like