Official MEW Race of Geeks [MEWRL]

Good luck @Snowbeast! Take a gaming break to relax from all that stress!

2 Likes

Doubt I will be able to try again, as any free time will have to go to Singapore training :wink: So here are my best efforts (on controller, still waiting for news on my wheel):

Racing Point:

Mercedes:

I would have made it into Q2 with those times this weekend!

2 Likes

@DieGrootHammer @GregRedd @Solitude and everyone else keen to join, you have until tonight midnight to get your laps in :wink:

1 Like

Yeah no, sorry. I’ve got limited time and would rather use that to do the esports thing or get ready for tomorrow night. Or even continue the single player.

2 Likes

Damn. Forgot about my RoG laps. Will get them done tonight. Thanks for the extension. :+1:

Or not :slightly_frowning_face:. Life issues. Sorry @oltman . Think you should go ahead and use the times that you’ve got for the Qualifying slot, and give yourself the win for having the only Racing Point time. :grinning:

Need to try get some Singapore practice in for Thursday - haven’t driven it since 2018!

Also, going to guess Ferrari and one other for this weeks Italian GP RoG times?

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, I was lucky to get an hour or so to be able to practice Singapore last night, and even luckier to get some Spa time in over the weekend. Is it just me or is Singapore hell on tires???

I like the Ferrari suggestion for Monza! Lets go with that!

Monza
Qualifying: Ferrari
Race: Your choice

3 Likes

So, since I have quali times for 4 of you, but I am the only one with a race time, do I get 8 or 2 points for the win?

This is with me getting just 2 points, so I am very curious :wink:

Drivers Points
DieGrootHammer 48
Oltman 48
Solitude 20
Greg Redd 18
Wyvern 0
Flex 0
Deadlypinecone 0
Snowbeast 0
3 Likes

I have no idea how this whole thing works.

Come play in the DiRT with us…

2 Likes

Sorry @PsychoFish but I’m too invested in F1 2019. The league, the esports etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats it, you tell him! :wink:

3 Likes

For consistency I think you’ll have to go with the 2 points. It sure does make it interesting at the top :grinning:

1 Like

You’ve got people that haven’t put in times!

I know. The spreadsheet was started by @Snowbeast, and then the season was reset when F1 2019 came out.

Its also a subtle way to make people feel guilty and maybe they will then join :joy:

3 Likes

Come on boys, dont make me the only driver still doing this… This TT is the perfect training for the weekly challenges…

2 Likes

Mine and @Solitude’s should count surely? They’re both set in the last week. But you’re right - I need to post a better time with the Ferrari and do some laps with another car.

And do the weekly challenge which I forgot about. Again. You can do the race event without having done the practice and qualifying thing right? Will run my laps tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

My post was just some motivation :wink: Those times count, of course!

1 Like

My Italy times:
Ferrari:

Anne Other:
(Think it was in a Merc - but can’t find the damn screenshot now :man_facepalming:)

3 Likes

Here’s Brendon Leigh’s “How to Drive Singapore” for this week’s RoG Hot Laps. @Oltman, you decided on a nominated car for this weekend yet?

2 Likes