Official MEW Race of Geeks [MEWRL]

Do those 3 laps include 127 restarts? Because mine do!

2 Likes

Lol no. I’m trying to race without restarts or reversing time. I want to rather focus on not making the mistakes than just correcting them with a cheat. There is no reversing time or restarts in online racing and league.

1 Like

If anyone needs an exciting narration around the track then this Kimi Raikkonen video will do just nicely :rofl:

4 Likes

Right, thanks to @oltman I sat down and did some more laps, this time with the Merc, and here are the results:

Those are the times of my first 10 laps I drove in anger…

Currently my best lap. Still made some small mistakes here or there, but I feel better about the time now.

2 Likes

I fluffed the first attempt up - Sorry guys…

Plan is if you are keen we will start with the French GP and work our way through the GP’s. on off weekends we will catch up the first couple…
To give us more time, a pic or screenshot can be posted on discord on the Monday after the GP @ 20:00 Ignore rule 4 wrt posting times.

I will have trophies for the winners by year end.

French GP we will be racing Renaults and Any car you want.

5 Likes

In a week or two’s time can we start using F1 2019 as well?

Also, yay, @Snowbeast is back!

3 Likes

No cos i dont have it lol

Of course you can

2 Likes

He says No, he says Yes.

Its not a typical South Africa Ja/Nee but it will do.

4 Likes

Yay we’re back peoples!! Last weekend though doing a race for me on F1 2018. From next week I’ll be doing this challenge in F1 2019. I set a time this week at France already on PC, but I’ll go and do a proper job of it with the Renault. The 2018 Renault is actually not that bad to drive, so should be fun

4 Likes

That’s it! Tonight is the Xbox Playdats ZA F1 meet too, so will get some practise laps in for this and hopefully learn from some stupid fast drivers.

If anyone is keen to join just look up Dawid22 or GlennZA on Xbox Live.

6 Likes

Or me! :blush: Race starts at 9pm.

4 Likes

Right ladies and germs, just before the start of the real world Frensh GP Qualifying, here is my current best time with the Red Bull and my time with the Renault:

2 Likes

I give up… DGH has me beat this time around!

1 Like

Aw I missed it. Would have loved to have watched the stream.

1 Like

Also, crikey you guys are fast.

1 Like

Haha that time of mine would only beat the poor Williams’s!

1 Like

I doubt it. I didn’t participate with you guys now but I’ve raced on France last weekend so my time should be on there. I can’t remember what it was though. It’s on XBox.

1 Like

Does that mean we are not yet friends??? :neutral_face:

Please add me, its just “oltman”

2 Likes

I can’t believe we aren’t friends! Sent you a friend request. I’m just “Solitude”. :grin:

1 Like

I know its too late to matter, but just to show you that I did try :slight_smile: Was making gradual improvements, but after 10 or so laps I quit. Kak slow, rusty as heck, and moving on to Time Trials in Austria from tomorrow. Back-to-back races are a pain.

@Snowbeast, am assuming the required car for Austria is Red Bull?

1 Like