One Punch Man Training Challenge

So I have wanted to do this for a very long time, but never got around to it.
Would be great if there are any people that would want to join me, and see how long we can keep it going.

So the challenge basically is as follows:

100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats
10KM Running 

This is on a daily basis. For the starters or people with time restraints, splitting up the workouts is allowed (according to me).

I am going to try and see how long I can sustain this and do it on a daily basis in the mornings!

4 Likes

Send me some running shoes.

My problem as well. Don’t have real running shoes, so just going to take it easy. + my cardio is pathetic, so I am going to suffer

Hmmm may I do 10km on an exercise bike instead? I’m not going to risk my life jogging around Joburg.

2 Likes

erm… but you can go run 10km at a parkrun… no cars there to run you over :stuck_out_tongue:

That is actually a great idea!

What, with other people?

Haha. Hahahahaha. Hahaahahaahaha. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have sneakers and hiking shoes, i can’t very well use my cleets

ja you should see they actually wont pay you much attention and some will even encourage you :smile:

I am going to start this Saturday for those that want to join with.

1 Like

i’ll join in but with the exercise bike.

1 Like

That will easily take me about 2 hours to do a day. Over an hour just for the 10km run. Don’t have that amount of time right now.

now I have the one punch theme song stuck in my head.

that is a bit hectic for a start flex. Who do you think we are? we are goddamn internet nerds.

4 Likes

So what am I? Not a nerd? </3

yeah but obviously you are a fit one. after a year in the gym i could barely do 50 pushups

1 Like

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: splitting up the workouts might work. But yeah, this is more of a cool personal challenge that I would like to take on and share with those that want to join or just follow

1 Like

yinna, thought that was to be done in one week.
anybody keen to join me for
20 push ups
20 sit ups
20 squats and 2km run/walk/waddle
and build it up to join the big league with Mr @Flex

8 Likes

sorry if I hijacked this in any way