Petrolheads / Electroheads / Motorheads

The idea is great but that video was hard to watch. Constantly repeating the same facts and most of it sounding a bit like speculation without facts… Anyway, I like the idea of hydrogen cars, but he does not spend a lot of time on how hard it is to actually GET pure hydrogen.

3 Likes

If it is so proud of its British heritage, why is it left hand drive?

4 Likes

Sharrap and take my monies

You have £285,000 worth of monies? R7-million before 40% import, 15% VAT, and however much for freight and landing costs.

1 Like

I dont but I still want the car!

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/jimfarley98/status/1663908406883745795?s=20

2 Likes

I love that I recognised Sebring as the track after 2 turns :grin:

That does sound rather lovely!

2 Likes

The blue and white curbing gives it away!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Such a unique sounding bike and to add, Guy Martin still looks like he came straight outta the 70’s.

3 Likes

The Le Mans 24 is this weekend. See if you can spot the odd one out…

4 Likes

Nascar in Le Mans, I curious.

1 Like

Was coming to post the same picture. It’s fantastic.

@czc - Le Mans has a one car class that they use for test vehicles and concept cars. It’s colloquially known as the “Garage 56 Entry” after the pit lane garage that the car is traditionally assigned to.

This year that heavily modified NASCAR Cup car is the Garage 56 entry.

It’s being driven by multiple NASCAR champion, Jimmie Johnson, F1 champion Jenson Button and Mike Rockenfeller, who is a previous Le Mans winner. In the practices and early qualifying runs it is proving to be very competitive and will run laps as fast and better than the top GTE Am class cars.

Great article about this years race, that includes good info about the car, that I was going to post over in the Endurance Racing topic with other info and links for this years event. (I’ll still do that, but later.)

1 Like

What malarky is this? The Race should do a video for those with short attention spans… I can be reading long pages of text!

2 Likes

Oh ye of little brain attention span…

Edge browser, Immersive Reader setting, Read Aloud feature.

2 Likes

Avatar’s What You Need To Know About Le Mans

Cars go vroom long time.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Not to be outdone by the Corvette, Ford is coming back to Le Mans!

And Toyota revealing a concept of what their next HyperCar might look like on the eve of the Le Mans 100th anniversary.

3 Likes