Petrolheads / Electroheads / Motorheads

I change at 2500rpm. I purposefully checked today.

Sadly a proper polo’s price point is pretty high, out of our range.

Yeah, I love my 2004 Polo Classic with only 146k on the clock, I think it still has some good legs left in her.

1 Like

Next question, are the maintenance plans worth it? VW online are selling a 4 year/60k km plan for R5400. That covers services and parts like break pads etc.

Worth it? A service by an agent is about R2500.

If you actually use it, at that price, it definitely is.

2 Likes

Loving the frustration/admiration from Jason in this episode(after watching the Icons video on this thing)

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give it a listen soon! Got some catching up to do. The last podcast I heard was him raving about how the Lucid Air was his best handling car he drove. That was surprising!

1 Like

The ugliest thing I have ever seen…

3 Likes

One last ride :broken_heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how some of these people are even able to breath.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness!!

:astonished:

No, frikken, way.

My friend rummaging for food in the boot

2 Likes

Nice upgrade man :eyes:

There’s one in my area but I never see the plates, he always just whizzes past my house.

Thanks, next month will be a year since i bought it

The guy with the R8 also has an RS6 :exploding_head:

Hahaha the upgrade was referring to the R8 but nice I also only notice now that you posted alot of pics of the TT, so then the congrats are still valid. Nice man.

as much as i want an R8 its not the most practical of vehicles and i’ll rather pay off my house faster than buy one of those now.

Lol yeah agreed, my house makes me poor enough. I’m side grading to a CC hopefully this year. I say Sidegrade coz it’s going to be slower than my Jetta haha

Probably my favourite sounding engine. BMWs straight 6s are incredible!
I loved racing this car in PGR4, where they got the sound spot-on.

2 Likes

Aw :frowning: He lifted up Eau Rouge!

2 Likes