2 Likes

8 abouts

1 Like

Yes, 8pm

Any course requests?

2 Likes

The nice one!

2 Likes

Have set up :golfing_man: The Golf Clubbers :golfing_man: channel on ye olde discord…

There’s also a text channel if you need to post settings or link type stuff. And for linking all those highlights videos after the round… :smiley:

2 Likes

After a few mulligans we finally got off the T-box!

Our first effort for a group photo…

@GregRedd looking on in disbelief after he dropped his lip stick…

@Entity looking dismayed at a near miss…

Ag nee f*k Stefan! (@DieGrootHammer)

Looking forward to the next round!

4 Likes

Yeah thanks a lot for the game. It was cool.

Quote of the night… “That shot needs a VISA it’s so far” -@GregRedd 2021

4 Likes

2 Likes

Everyday we shuffling!

2 Likes

Thanks for setting it up Shorty :grinning:. Was indeed a very fun evening. I’ll happily go clubbing with you youngsters again. Doof, Doof, Doof! :musical_note:

I’ll even change my look for the next round to something more age appropriate - maybe it will help me play faster…

4 Likes

Curse the lack of cross-play!

Looks like you all had fun

3 Likes

What a fun game, and thank you for waiting me and quitting the game so I could join. Myke (yes my douche nozzel character’s name is spelled with a Y) had a very rollercoaster of a day. He would make some incredible shots, then completely garbage. But it was fun and I laughed way too much for all the commentary.

4 Likes

What ended up working well is me streaming to Discord, so anybody can join in, watch my stream, and let the golfers know how bad they are. @DieGrootHammer did that for our first round of 9 holes while he sorted out his rubbish.

Trust me, this is not your daddy’s Sunday golf broadcast!

4 Likes

Anybody keen for a round? This weekend?

3 Likes

I can only do the evening times though.

4 Likes

Am keen don’t know if I’ll be able to though. Once you’ve got a day and time, let us know and if I can, I will be there.

:golf:

2 Likes

I’d like to join as well… I’d mostly be able to do after 20:30 or so one evening. I haven’t played the game in months though, so will fare quite bad.

2 Likes

Just note…

:smiley:

1 Like

Sunday night around 8-ish?

3 Likes

1 Like