Post Your Pets!

Dude i love your photos!

And cute cats

3 Likes

A puppy, a 14-year-old puppy and a hamster

8 Likes

What a bunch of cuties! Glad to see your dog didn’t maul the hamster lol

Makes me sad I lost my new hamster… The pet shop did say they’ll replace her, but they’re out of stock… The SPCA cleaned 'em out

2 Likes

More valuable than any simrig

9 Likes

They are beautiful!

All of them :smiley: But especially the GSDs

They are beautifl as well!

1 Like

Ok its not the cheekun (we have to hide it since the lockdown means if it dies then the boy sulks so he gets the cheekun for 5mins every second day)

3 Likes

My cockatiel died this morning :cry:

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss dude!!! huge hugs

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

awesome shot

1 Like

Thanks that was such a fluke, the rest of them are all blurred, somehow magically that one happened. I wont lie, it is one of my all time favs of Mika.

i was really sad last week about Sonic’s death :cry: :cry: :cry:

So i decided to get a successor (well 2 actually) to try and potentially fill the void he has left :cry: :cry:

My wife insisted on naming the new one also Sonic, so he is officially called Sonic 2 and his partner is called Amy (they’re about 10 weeks old)

5 Likes

We deceided to get my son his first pet(s). Two dwarf hamsters.

5 Likes

Cute dwarfs :slight_smile: I assume they’re siblings? Dwarfs can usually live together if they’re related, but sometimes the do end up fighting to the death, so be prepared to separate them if you don’t already have them in separate cages.

Syrian hamsters can not be kept together after they’re about 6 weeks old, if you ever decide to ‘upgrade’. Fun fact: We call all Syrian hamsters “Teddy Bear” here, regardless of their hair, but in the rest of the world, Teddy Bear hamsters only refer to the long haired variety of Syrians.

1 Like

They are adorable, I thought they were Syrian and not Roborovski. But yes, they are siblings, just not sure of their sex, we think they’re both female.

Also, I did not know that, thanks for informing me. I thought the Teddy Bear ones were also a bigger breed.

2 Likes

Those aren’t Robos actually, they’re Campbell’s dwarf Russians.

1 Like

That’s it, i knew there two dwarf species, thanks for clarrification.

2 Likes

My dwarf, Munch

3 Likes