Post Your Pets!

You should clean your keyboard :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t live in a world of what should.

2 Likes

Our current fosters Chai, Archie and Emma :smiley: All available for adoption atm

5 Likes

Individual photos of each

8 Likes

Lazy Sunday

5 Likes

10 Likes

OMG, I am assuming she? She is beautiful! and I see the rogz toy - we recently discoverd those and altho mine breaks the squeek within a week they will not leave them alone. We have 4 floating around the house, because Mika is an ass and loses his toys when he hides it from Becky.

How old and name and and and! Gimme? I will babysit!

Haha, she (Karma, 5 years old) did the same. It makes a sound like saliva-wet-rubber-on-rubber. That’s the nicest of the rogz. They’ve destroyed all the others. Did have a cloth kong, which never broke, but I think i inadvertently paved over it, possibly after Zoey (4 years old) went through her buring stuff phase.

1 Like

so… I dunno if they’re doing well or what but they seem very quiet lately. Do these things hibernate? the weather has been cooler the past two days.

1 Like

My turn! My turn!

This here is our 2 year old Golden Retriever, Rosie. She’s a purebred that I bought as a companion for my wife when I have to work away from home.

She loves swimming in the ocean, digging out rocks and chewing on branches.

11 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at that snooooooooot - boop the snozzle

She is beautiful :smiley:

1 Like

Winter has come…

4 Likes

This was a first last night, both doggos on the same 3/4 bed with me squished in there, thank goodness for the electric blanket because I couldnt get the duvet over myself. . .

3 Likes

OK fiiiine… You convinced me.

I got one for my dog too.
Also this is Natsu, he just turned one and he makes me grey. But then he makes the faces he makes and I can’t be upset. Everything must get destroyed, but hopefully this toy will keep him busy.

5 Likes

Lemme know how it goes. We love it still. And that is a beautiful floof!

1 Like

He played with it almost whole day. Longer than he played with anything else. But now it’s night time and time for constant barking :sweat_smile:

1 Like

r/PerfectTiming candidate! What a handsome boy!

3 Likes

3 Likes

This chop getting in the way of my landscaping work over the weekend.

4 Likes

DUDE! NSFW!!! at least blur the nudity, have some decensy man! :stuck_out_tongue:

in all seriousness, he looks really lovable and jolly

4 Likes