Primordial Juice (the image guessing game that nobody asked for but everybody wants)

uhm is that what a human’s stomach lining looks like under a microsope?

2 Likes

popadoms that have fused

2 Likes

It definitely looks like a pepper’s placenta and seeds, except that the ‘connecting bit’ is way too wide, so I’m going to guess it is something else… Not sure what just yet… I’ll get back to ya

1 Like

I agree

iim gonna go with a bell pepper either ted orange or yellow…

:eye: :eye: :eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

These are obviously the incubation sacs of the lizard-like aliens that crash landed on Earth in the early stages of the 2nd millennia BC. The alien self-fertilises their/they/thems own eggs. The eggs are then carried in these incubation sacs attached to what is essentially the creatures’ armpits. After a gestation period of 35 Earth months, the eggs all hatch simultaneously under the added gravitational pull of a full moon. The carrier host alien then dies, and the hatchlings feed on their/they/thems remains.

2 Likes

Oh look, Friday already. And here I am still wearing pants like some kind of civilized human.

So let’s get to the results. The winner is @GregRedd! How are your armpit babies doing?

Here’s your prize:

And the Mr Bright Guy prize for the first most bestest correct answer goes to @Wyvern

Have a prize:

4 Likes

I’d like to thank the Academy, my agent, my family, my alien alter family, my goldfish - not that she’d remember - and my prize-winning non-flowering petunia plant.

I am not going to even begin to consider all the possible uses for the prize…

2 Likes

And just like that…

2 Likes

Orange Thanos

1 Like

My back after 10 minutes in the sun…

3 Likes

Mmmm does this have anything to do with the new sex and the city reboot or are your words simply a coincidence? And ads no meaning to the image?

1 Like

the latter… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes