Primordial Juice (the image guessing game that nobody asked for but everybody wants)

In honor of our missing ally, Juice, I have taken it upon myself to go behind the collective backs of the grand council and birth a new council, hence forth known as “the Hive”, that will back the charge in the “WTF is that?” challenge resurrection.

Seldom of you might remember the user formerly known as Juice from the old forum formerly known as MyGaming. And how he semi irregularly teased our tiny, fragile minds with fractions of images from the abyss. Then watched as his fellow meatbags dueled to the virtual death to try and guess the best answer, and then award the victor with a priceless trophy bestowed from the grand council themselves.

If you picked up on that little hint there you are already more advanced than your meek peers. It’s not about being right, it’s about being the best… you’ll catch on.

Now master Juice left big shoes to fill but I shall do my best to try and make him proud… where ever he may be… looking down/up/sideways at us…

The games shall commence timeously. But first we stand for the opening ceremony. Please welcome our in-house celebratory commissioner, security manager, janitor and food tester: Psarel

Best “creative” answer wins

First correct answer will get an honorable mention

7 Likes

And my axe!!!

4 Likes

I remember winning one of them once…good times

for nostalgia purposes, heres the link to original thread!

5 Likes

I’ll see if I can get Juice to come here for this. No promises.

5 Likes

can always lure him with motta’s boobs…he enjoyed those :smiley:

5 Likes

Can we not also enjoy them?

3 Likes

Wow, that is a blast from the past.

I’m surprised at how many of the people I don’t remember at all!

2 Likes

Man, I loved that thread. I had some fun times coming up with a fair few creative answers. And will do something similar this time around.

3 Likes

Has this been sparked by your Image of the Day picture?

Because I still want to know what the heck that thing is…

2 Likes

This heliograph shows a council member receiving your note. The image taker has now ceased to exist. The tea sommelier? Promoted.

Qouted from Juice. 2022

Your guess is as good as mine…

2 Likes

My question is how is it possible, by definition for a sommelier to deliver tea?

1 Like

Being a Tea Sommelier is a thing…

https://worldteaacademy.com/pages/details/15

Fancy tea places like Harrods occassionally advertise vacancies for them:

1 Like

Deliver the tea sommer hier… Dankie.

3 Likes

I refuse to be a tea lady again!

3 Likes

Ah there was my mistake, I just googled what a sommelier is and it said a “wine waiter”

2 Likes

The theme for season 1 will be… “WOW THAT’S BIG!”

We shall start with an easy one:

3 Likes

I know it but will hold back so others can make their guesses

2 Likes

I demand to know how you got into my private collection. That is a PERSONAL image that was sent from me to my wife.

HOW DARE YOU!

3 Likes

A piece of droëwors found under your coach pillows.

2 Likes

I never played on MyG but I shall join this…
A human hair under a microscope?

1 Like