Project Zomboid

I would hope to play around Friday night, they’re generally dedicated gaming nights for me.

4 Likes

Thanks for setting this up for the MEW Crew. :clap:
Going to try grab an hour tonight to install and get on if I can. Will probably be late though.

3 Likes

For those of us jumping on, I assume we’ll use discord for VC or something? If we use VC at all?

Does anyone have issues being on my stream?

2 Likes

Not from my side.

3 Likes

Always a pleasure, I’ve been away for far too long. Assetto is still coming :wink:

Ya Discord. The game has built-in VoIP with spacial awareness, but lets keep it simple.
No issues with streaming here.

4 Likes

Have added a spare voice channel (MEW Online) for collective use so we don’t tie up the General Chat channel.

@murfle, tell you mate to come join us here as well and then they’ll be part of the forum too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I sent him the links. Not sure he’s even going to be available but I figured I should check with you guys first.

Let’s see what he says

1 Like

Sooo, not so easy PZ then…

Have you seen my driving? It could be alive you next time.

I can still offer my services in this regards. Backup power :wink:

Either tonight after 8 or Friday night!

All good until it is monetised. Then we need to negotiate further.

I might kick off the odd OBS as well :wink:

4 Likes

I guess I’ll have to stream on youtube then… I’m not making enough on twitch to negotiate yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s discuss tonight?

So it sounds like it will be the 3 of us on tonight.
Don’t stress if you guys can’t make it, there’s Friday aswell. Then when everyone is comfortable, I’ll reset the server and we go for real.

1 Like

So, yeah, I forgot about this…

#ThanksEskom

No issues (if I’m there) but you may want to consider if you want to put the Discord Voice Channel on your stream or not. Language in some cases may be decidedly not family friendly. (Or change your rating to 18+ for those sessions?) With so many folks involved, difficult to prevent the odd cuss and colloquialism. (Or I could just be full of kak?!)

And me too :laughing: (Big maybe though. Been wanting to test a couple of things for a while now so we’ll see.)

2 Likes

Point taken. No, I was definitely going to mark it not-PG. Or just stream it on youtube where I don’t have that expected of me (yet)

1 Like

Tried to join but had pings in the 2000 - 5000ms range.

1 Like

Yeah, you kept hopping on and off Discord too.

Well, the first trial run went well. I got bitten in the arm, hand and eventually the neck which killed me in less than a minute. Clearly the neck is a weak spot. Survival was 1 day and 15 hours. Just glad it was not the first day…

2 Likes

The combat can take a bit of getting used to, but you’ll get there.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t join yesterday. I forgot it is libercraft’s 10 year anniversary this week and I need to be around for all the minigames and stuff…

3 Likes

No worries, we’ll have another “test” session and get everyone online closer to or on the weekend.

Speaking of, I think I fixed the dedicated server for real this time. @oltman, or anyone else willing, please check if you can join now, I was able to join from outside my home network.
Details in Discord are correct, but it shows up in the server browser now, so no need to bother with IP’s and stuff :partying_face:

(I may have tripped a house alarm right next to our spawn and logged out in a hurry :roll_eyes:)

4 Likes

OK, I can log on no problems. And no zombie horde close to the bar :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

So, are we doing this thing tonight?

I have loadshedding till 20h30 so will likely only join from then or closer to 21h00. Also, I can’t seem to find the dedicated space for it on Discord, I was sure @GregRedd said he created one?

3 Likes