PUBG: Battlegrounds

You’re so good the AI thinks you must be hacking. Actually, I think you’re probably right - you got reported by a bunch of salty douche bag kids who can’t play the game even after using mommy’s credit card to by all the things.

Looks like it - that’s the only 3-day ban on that list. Maybe they see your sim rig as an unauthorized hardware device? :laughing:

Also, what is “Teaming” and why is “Teamkilling” a permanent banning offense? Surely if you kill a whole team that’s a good thing, and you’re a good player? Isn’t killing other players the whole point of the game?

2 Likes

Teamkilling is when you play with random players in your squad and kill them. Team killing. Not Team Wiping, which is when you kill an entire opponent team.

Teaming is when you play SOLO games and use the in game chat to team up with other SOLO players, thus gaining an unfair advantage.

2 Likes

Seems PUBG reported me to Steam… This is ridiculous!

1 Like

LOLWTFBBQ!

2 Likes

That was the moment @Oltman realised he was still in charge:

1 Like

OK, seems this is just PUBG telling Steam that I am banned from the game, and not that I am a cheater. There is a difference. Everyone online seems to think a 3 day ban is from multiple sour players reporting me. If there was any proof of me actually cheating then it would be a perma ban…

I am still sour about it

2 Likes

Stop cheating Oltman. How must the poor other players feel if you cheat against them? They just want to have a nice relaxing game and then bam, here comes Oltman and shoots them in their faces.

4 Likes

Sheesh is that what PUBG has come to? Sour people reporting for no reason.

2 Likes

Oltman the Sheeter!!!

2 Likes

Sad thing was, we were top4 when he sheeted and got banned, I was left on my own… alone…

1 Like

It’s a lot more difficult when your cheating partner isn’t there anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Nosferatie sheeted himself when I got banned :rofl:

1 Like

Are you still banned? Have you gone back to see what happens when you kill all the peoples again?

2 Likes

I am unbanned. Will go upset some kids this weekend :rofl:

4 Likes

Playerunknowns Battlegrounds Battlegrounds???

1 Like

Lol WTF!?

1 Like

New ban in 3…2…1…

3 Likes

Come join us in Skribbli.io via Discord now that you’re banned :smiley:

3 Likes

Been wanting to get back into pubg for quite a while now. How is the game still?

3 Likes

The game still has some of the most satisfying gunplay around!
The map updates are well received and makes the game feel a little more polished.
They thankfully dropped that 2x2 desert map, it sucked.
They have a newish volcano map that is 64 players and a lot of fun.
The brand new 8x8 map is not available in duos yet so have only played one solo match, but feel very much like more of Erangel.
The bots have either been improved DRASTICALLY or I have just not encountered them in the last few weeks.
The net code has been improved SO much over the last 2 years that it is only really noticeable in rare occasions. I basically play on 200 ping all the time.
And if I can still get chicken dinners fairly regularly then I am happy.

All in all its the best value I have ever had from a single game purchase. I never thought I would have a game where I spent 800+ hours in ONE game.

3 Likes