PUBG: Battlegrounds

That’s good to know. I still update mine all the time in the hopes that I can convince my one friend to play a game or two again for nostalgia’s sake. Maybe I’ll nudge him again and see if he’ll bite for a round or two.
Unless you guys have space for someone who is kak and will drag you down.

2 Likes

Dude! Add me as a friend already!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I probably played ± 2 years back when I played it competitively in the Mettle State cups, so keen to give it another go

2 Likes

Fine!

1 Like

Yay! I have a new friend!

2 Likes

Wow, just found this great stats site!

@Nosferatie

2 Likes

Maybe you need to do this to prevent further hack-usations @oltman

3 Likes

@Dragonic in for the assist to make sure we get a 3-man squad dinner!

@Nosferatie

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe I should re-install this. Haven’t played in ages. The latency had got to me but it seems they’ve improved the net code…

2 Likes

Nicely done! And no-one reported you for hacking? Progress!!

Do they have lobbies for absolute beginners who have no idea how to play? Or am I destined to get stomped on within 15 seconds every match?

1 Like

Squad up then it’s the job of your team mates to hard carry you to the end. A chicken dinner without getting a kill is still a chicken dinner :smile:

2 Likes

4 man squad you say?

2 Likes

A grand total of 5 hit points :rofl:

2 Likes

JOIN US!!! JOIN US!!! JOIN US!!!

2 Likes

Back to back Chicken Dinners with @DarthMol and @Nosferatie!

It think the Campy Cowboy made the evening! Except when he looked at me funny…

Also, I seemed to have been on a roll at some point:

5 Likes

After a few sessions of Sea of Thieves we are back. And this time we had a full squad!

Look at this murderous line-up! @Nosferatie @DarthMol @Dragonic:

Those who fly together…

Die together…

But if there is one guy who knows how to celebrate a win it’s @Nosferatie

4 Likes

Free to play. Here come the cheaters and hackers.

1 Like

Have they learned nothing from Warzone… At least, unlike Rocket league, they are giving the people that paid for the game something.
Also they have a premium part to the game too I see, so just keep playing ranked to get away from hackers

As if there weren’t before :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but I know what you mean.