Rebel Tech Deals & Support Thread

Low price memmory :pensive: unfortunately not going to see those anytime soon with the lack of DRAM these days.

But I will keep you posted about any specials on memory and other products:+1:

1 Like

Was def sorted out 100% <3

1 Like

The new Ryzen 2000 CPUs are almost here. But if you want to save some money on the current Ryzen 7 CPUs, here is your chance.

1800X - R 4,999
https://www.rebeltech.co.za/14727-amd-ryzen-7-1800x-yd180xbcaewof.html
1700X - R 4,549
https://www.rebeltech.co.za/14728-amd-ryzen-7-1700x-yd170xbcaewof.html
1700 - R 4,359
https://www.rebeltech.co.za/14729-amd-ryzen-7-1700-yd1700bbaebox.html

1 Like

The Ryzen’s have certainly come down a fair bit in price.

It seems my PC will definitely need an upgrade, so hopefully, with the Ryzen 2000 CPU’s coming soon, the prices of the Ryzen 5 will drop. I see you are only listing the Ryzen 7s dropping in price, any change of a rogue sale on some Ryzen 5 1600 CPUs?

1 Like

Hi @RebelTech, I have a little problem. In April 2016 I bought two LG-23MP57HQ’s from you guys. They’ve been working great until now, however one of them suddenly started displaying an entire line (or two) of dead pixels:

It’s there when there is no signal as well:

Sometimes the line is green or purple, other times it’s just black or sometimes white.

I believe the monitor should still be under warranty. Who should I talk to to get it repaired or replaced?

Interestingly that’s the exact same thing that happened to my old Samsung tv. I hope you get it sorted @MetalSoup

Hi @MetalSoup I’m sorry to hear about the issue. Would you be able to send the invoice number (if you still have it) or the serial numbers of the monitors to [email protected]. One of our salesman will be able to check the warrnty for you and then arrange for repair.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will do that.

1 Like

The MSI X399 SLI PLUS is now available on RebelTech for R 5,704

Maybe even complement the MSI X399 SLI PLUS’s RGB with those of the G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB Kit DDR4-3600mhz

When I win the lotto on Saturday I’m definitely getting some of that Ram… It’s soo very pretty and would go awesomely with my rgb setup

6 Likes

You have an addiction.

5 Likes

@RebelTech

I just bought a wifi extender. In the notes section I asked for free chocolates. Just posting here too in case you want to ask chocolate related questions.

5 Likes

Yeah this, need to get the savings in order to finally make the jump! I’d really like to get an Alienware AW3418DW 34"

@RebelTech Any info on stocking this ?

1 Like

Hi all

We have limited stock on these GPUs.

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC (Limited to 1 Per Household) - R 5,799

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8G OC (Limited to 2 Per Household) - R 8,599

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AERO - R 9,599

Get it now while stocks last.

@Solitude You did not specify what chocolates you wanted :yum:

@czc But it’s a good addiction :sunglasses: …maybe not for your wallet though :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Haha I will specify next time. Thanks, I got the extender, will set it up this evening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m just curious , how do you make sure people are not buying more than 1 or 2 cards per household ?

@Pr0fPyr0 We cannot be certain of course. But if 2 of the order is to the same address, that’s kinda how we can check. It’s not full proof, but we are trying to put the gamers first.

2 Likes