Red Dead Redemption 2

It also doubles as a boredom simulater. It is second to none in this category. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

They should sell the singleplayer game seperately and cheaper. It is way better than RDR2 Online!

6 Likes

Stupid online mode made me buy the game. So I paid more because I bought the online version and then the full game after that.

I’ve had it on PS4 since launch and tried twice and gave up after a few hours of playing but it looks and runs so much better on PC that I’m giving it one more go.

3 Likes

It’s only the best game ever (that and Witcher 3) so it’s a worthwhile purchase.

Just get lost in the world. There’s so much to discover. So many stories to experience.

3 Likes

I’ve played it quite a bit on PS4. Got it on release day and played about 20 hours or so before getting bored and then left it alone. Tried again a couple of months later and this time played about 10 hours before stopping again.

I am enjoying it more on PC because of the better aiming and performance. I’m not normally bothered by performance too much but this game looks great even on my PC and it runs really well.

3 Likes