Renault and Alpine Fans

My desktop slideshow :joy:

5 Likes

Hazarding a guess that you’re a Renault Megane owner?

3 Likes

Not yet. I am a total Renault freak :rofl: Still driving a Clio 3 now

4 Likes

I think you would have won over @Solitude though. Awesome pics and I too love the Renaults.

4 Likes

I can’t believe there’s another one! I thought I was the only one in South Africa these day.

I’m also a Renault freak! Even went to the Renault shop in France and sat in an F1 car and bought the F1 shirt. And stood next to the Megane that broke the Nurburgring record:

Here’s my baby:

Sorry, bad photo but it’s all I have with me atm.

4 Likes

You sir, are a legend! And nice car! I absolutely love the Meg 4

3 Likes

This is my beloved Clio

3 Likes

One of my dream cars!

4 Likes

Nice!

Before I got the Megane I drove a Sandero. So I’m on my 2nd Renault.

3 Likes

I love the Phase 2 V6 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am also on my second one and can’t see myself driving anything else! I had the phase 1 Clio 3 and then got the phase 2 Clio 3.

The Meg is quite a step up from the Sandero hay!

2 Likes

A huge step up!

I’m very chuffed to have discovered another Renault fan. I don’t know any in real life.

2 Likes

We need to stick together! :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll create a thread for us and move all of this there.

2 Likes

Haha I was just about to move your extra post @Beo but I see it disappeared.

2 Likes

Sorry man, saw it was moved just as I posted :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh my, look what you started (continued?) @GerhardNiemand! There’s a whole tribe of you!

I’m guessing this isn’t the safest place for me to repost this image then?

6 Likes

That is how I feel about Renault - its cos I had a fucked up uno - with doors falling open when you go around a corner

2 Likes

It looks like a jack so that the Ford owners next to road know that help is on the way when they see the Renault coming :rofl:

6 Likes

My first hand-me-down car was a Renault 9 that was a year older than me. The fact that I practically had to remove the engine to change the oil filter, and other niggles on this and my dad’s old Renault 5 made me swear of the French cars for life!
My parents, on the other had, are incredibly happy with their Duster. They even post on Facebook groups about their road trips. The gall.

Seriously, though, nice car, @Solitude. :+1:

4 Likes