Renault and Alpine Fans

The GT is proper! I love the 4wheel steering
The ride in the 275 trophy is so hard and bumpy. But damn! the immersion and feeling you get. Especially when boost comes in

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice! I just love the look of them!

1 Like

Me too! Not the most practical car though :rofl:

2 Likes

But then again. Who buys an RS for practicality

2 Likes

Haha exactly!

1 Like

How is the fuel consumption on the GT? Itā€™s got the same engine and gearbox as the Clio 4 RS and that wasnā€™t too bad on fuel if driven in a relaxed manneršŸ˜‚

2 Likes

The fuel consumption isnā€™t that good but then I donā€™t really drive in a way to get good fuel consumption haha. The Sandero had crazy good fuel consumption. Before that I drove an old Pajero that went through petrol like you wonā€™t believe. So the GT is still better than that. I can go look and see what itā€™s at currently.

1 Like

I donā€™t remember. It was a 2.0 Turbo with 2 sunroofs.

2 Likes

Sounds like a GT220

2 Likes

isnt Uno fiat( aka Ferrari) and not renault.

3 Likes

ā€¦and Italian, not French.

3 Likes

Iā€™m fond of Renaults (and French cars in general). I have a 206 GTi 180 and itā€™s never let me down in 14 years of ownership. Itā€™s cool that that RS Trophy has a manual box. Do we have any option for a manual RS here?

2 Likes

Mine had a renault badge on it so no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Arenā€™t some Renaultā€™s manufactured locally? Think itā€™s the Sandero, innit?

2 Likes

Yeah we do! The cup is manual or EDC as well. Just a bummer that they didnā€™t do the same with the Clio 4 RS

2 Likes