Rugby World Cup 2019

Wow what a game the nzl where never in that game at all.

5 Likes

Phew! That was tense!

1 Like

Indeed it was tense but it was not a nice game to watch like yesterday.

1 Like

I missed yesterdays game but caught the highlights. Seems like it was an epic match

1 Like

3 Likes

Google’s home page:

5 Likes

What is very interesting in the UK is everybody i speak to believes the bokke will win IF Faf has a good game.

2 Likes

We are gonna win!

2 Likes

But that mooning though

1 Like

I want to believe that we’ll win but on the other hand I’ve been disappointed before

1 Like

If England play like they did last week we are in trouble.

2 Likes

I heard on the radio this morning they said that both team’s playing styles so far have been so different that it would be really interesting to see who adapts to the other’s play style.

1 Like

Here we go

1 Like

We are are in this game for sure.

England isn’t having a good time. Bok defence is solid.

1 Like

Our scrums are kicking their asses!

This game is ours!

1 Like

Whooooooooooo WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! :south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa::south_africa:

5 Likes

So happy! That was amazing stuff. :smiley:

4 Likes

What a game! Convincing and decisive! No question who the better team was! No dubious calls and just good rugby! WOOP!!!

6 Likes