and my tax money is in my account… :grin:

2 Likes

Lucky! Ek moet unisa betaal en ek wag vir die geld :frowning:

1 Like

Damn you are lucky!

1 Like

I know right!

2 Likes

ugh… best of all is they don’t even say what bloody documents they want. They just want supporting documents. so I just sent them my IRP5 and RA certificate

So I am in the group that has to wait 60 working days from submission before I get my money - fml

And they owe me money from 2008/2009 - I had submitted all the documents I had for them, now they lost it - forgot to tell me, and its another R2k that they owe me and can pay out whenever they feel like it - apparently that is the new rule.

So I have to resubmit everything. I just kakked out the woman for their lack of information and not getting back to me at all.

Aw crap, sorry to hear that @Wyvern. I was hoping that since I got mine you would be getting yours too.

1 Like

Its ok, Im just in limbo - I didnt spend the money yet - but I soon will since I use it to pay unisa and I already got my letter of financial suspension - luckily you still can submit assignments and I will pay them end of sept.

you can actually write an exam iirc - just the results are held back. lemme confirm, a friend used to use her bonus to pay UNISA each year

3 Likes

Aggenee Wyvz, dit suck nou. Hopenlik kry jy dit vroeer as om vir 60 dae te moet wag

1 Like

Yup, I think that is indeed correct

1 Like

Confirmed. I did that last semester. I was out of the country and forgot.

2 Likes

Is that the total fee per semester module these days?

No that is half.

2 Likes

Woot guess who got paid this weekend!

Such a huge relief.

Paid my Credit card and now I can get a tablet as well!

3 Likes

Awesome news Wyv! Guess you can stop boobing for flex now.

2 Likes

Finally! I hope so hey - but I am not allowed to change it

Yay! Finally! I’m glad for you. You’ve waited a loooooong while for them to pay you.

1 Like

I know right~ It was stressing me out!

1 Like

Today was 21 working days after I submitted all my documents. I’m worried that I haven’t submitted all my documents, but not worried enough to do anything about it now

1 Like