SARS E-Filing

I have still not received anything in my bank account yet

I was sent an email stating there is something for me to look at, I cant see itā€¦

Also it can take up to 21 business days to refund after an audit :frowning: If it takes longer than that - call them

Only going on 13 business days so far, so guess a bit more waiting to do =D

1 Like

Can you open their login page tho?

I have a tax practitioner do mine, so I do not have my own private profile, but can access it through her profile to check if I wish to

1 Like

What browser are you using, mine logs in no problems ?

Mine logged in now, I was trying on chrome and IE and fox

still waiting for my moneyā€¦

had to submit ā€œsupporting documentsā€ this year. Iā€™m guessing because I had to manually load one of my IRP5s

3 Likes

I must say that the audit experience this year has been much better than the last 3 years (guess because Zuma and his morons are gone). I get audited every year so by default, my submission is very thorough as I provide detailed summaries, statements, letters and a copy of each individual invoice that I claim for. So for the last 3 years, Iā€™ve battled with SARS because they keep asking for the same information Iā€™ve already sent them and they were willfully stupid. The year before last I had to go so far as to lodge a dispute and when that failed, an objection which I won at the end (all because they couldnā€™t make a simple sum).

This was the first year in a while that I had no issues. They issued a letter asking for something, but then withdrew it immediately and completed my return.

2 Likes

One day Iā€™ll earn enough to have to manually submitā€¦but it is not this dayā€¦

1 Like

Capture

And still waiting

1 Like

Hey youā€™ve got a statement of account! I havenā€™t got that yet.

Weā€™ve been waiting more than a month for my wifeā€™s payout because hers was selected for audit but we finally got a letter saying that the assessment has been verified so hopefully the payout will happen soon.

Mine only took a couple days to come through but that was because mine didnā€™t need the audit.

Hopefully others will be getting their money soon.

1 Like

You can request the statement of account - that is how I got it.

Im still waiting for the letter saying the assessment has been verified.

The last letter I got was to say that they received the documents

Thatā€™s the last letter I got too. It looks like a lot more people had to upload documents this year and SARS are struggling to keep up with them all.

1 Like

yeah I had to send in supporting documents as well. Still waiting for my moneyā€¦

The past 3 years Iā€™ve been audited and each time it took months to receive my payoutā€¦ One year I even had to wait until December.

2 Years ago I also had to wait until December, also after being audited. I hope it goes quicker this year.

i have never been audited touchwood i see my application was also not marked for auditing wjen i submitted it.

it used to be that you got paid within 2 days after submitting your returnā€¦

I really hope not, Im in dire need of that money :frowning: