Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

I can’t watch videos at work. I take it you finished it? Very impressive!

1 Like

Since finishing the Withcher I’m thinking of starting this up again, give it a better chance, and play alongside a guide/walkthrough.

2 Likes

The only ones I know who have finished this are @Hiro and @MetalSoup, or am I mistaken?

Did you do all the bosses, including optional, mini bosses and compulsory?

I finished the game, but was utterly broken by the end. Went for the path of least resistance and opted for the “evil ending”

I’ve finished it too. Just not legitimately.

So, I spent some time doing a thing cos I’m determined to finish this game, so I planned it out…

3 Likes

After taking a month long break from the game it was pretty nice getting back into it. This game still looks great!

2 Likes

It’s almost time :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Nice video!

2 Likes

No update on this @CrONus ?

1 Like

Not yet :sweat_smile:

I haven’t had time to play again but this weekend i’m definitely going to give it a go

2 Likes

Some new content coming…

and

1 Like

The new content is most welcome, I especially love the boss rush mode.

I still have to finish the game. I got to the the final boss some time back but only recently discovered how many optional bosses I missed. I’m going through them now and I’m falling in love with the game again :smiley:

2 Likes

I still have to start it. Was gifted it for Christmas, have always wanted to play it and … still haven’t! Terrible.

2 Likes

And finally, I will start Sekiro tonight as my big holidays game. Thanks once again for gifting it to me ages ago @DieGrootHammer !

1 Like

And special thanks to @Beo for giving me his Sekiro Progression Trello board!

2 Likes

Very keen to see and hear of your experiences. Please keep me updated.

1 Like

This one’s for @Solitude

2 Likes

Haha those people are crazy. I saw a guy do it on a dance mat too. Don’t know how they do it.