Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Yeah, no cheats but full on cheese. Which is fine IMO.

This isn’t cheese. This is a valid use of the given skills. Cheese is when you exploit an AI glitch or environment nuance that was obviously not part of the intended suite of attacks available to the player. Like the way you hung off a ledge to cheese Seven Spears.

Killing the boss with tools provided by the devs without resorting to mods or cheats is clever and skilfull.

Sorry, but I’m gonna have to disagree. Spamming the same thing over and over is cheesing. I cheesed her with a different move, but I still spammed the same thing until she was dead.

Started playing this a week or so ago and man is it fun! The game also looks amazing

2 Likes

Enjoy, let us know how your travels go. I personally have a love/hate relationship with this title.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for about 11 hours now, but it’s starting to get too frustrating now and I’m not really getting any useful upgrades.

3 Likes

So far i haven’t started hating the game but i can imagine it will come at some point

I just received the Sabimaru prosthetic which i still need to test out properly

I look forward to playing this. Just have to get through Witcher 3.

1 Like

Fuck this game. I love FROM Soft but this game is kak. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve now been struggling with the final boss for about a week. I really want to move on to other games, so I may just have to give up at this point.

4 Likes

It’s impressive that you got that far in my opinion.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with @Solitude, impressive to get that far and no one will judge if you don’t complete it. I only got to Genichiro and gave up, though I intend to return to it, I just don’t need that level of frustration in my life right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Speaking of, when you plan on intiating your torture @Solitude? :laughing:

1 Like

Sometime this year. My current PC schedule looks as follows:

PC:
-> Control (15)
-> Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone (15)
-> Kentucky Route Zero (10)
-> Fallen Order (20)
-> Sunless Sea (20)
-> Witcher 3 Blood and Wine (30)
-> Shadowrun Hong Kong (30)
-> Sekiro (40)

2 Likes

I just reached the Owl fight at Ashina Castle. I’m leaving that for the weekend when i have the time to learn his move set

3 Likes

Managed to reach the last boss’s final phase for the first time today. At this rate I should be able beat him after another 8 hours of trying.

4 Likes

This is my best attempt so far:

Summary

https://youtu.be/rqglAb6zlqA

2 Likes

That’s impressive dude, well done!

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s hella impressive, well done mate!

How are you finding the combat?
I sometimes like to compare it so something like Thumper and almost mesmerizing, where you just get captivated in the motions and patterns of button patterns.

1 Like