Selling: Thrustmaster T300RS GT (used) [SOLD]

Thrustmaster T300RS GT is compatible with PC and PS3/4/5. See link below for info from the official website. Bought in July 2018, used until January 2021 when I upgraded to another wheel.

Price: R5000
Shipping: Cape Town collection/delivery, or by courier else where, fees on buyer.
Payment: EFT, clear before collection/delivery/shipping.

Have included extra brake pedal springs, that I had made. 2x Heavier load on the left, and another normal load/weight on the right. Changing springs, does need you to handy with a screwdriver, and careful on the delicate wires. The video linked below can help you to change the springs, if you’re nervous.

5 Likes

oi @emo_chair , where you at

3 Likes

@aldyr If you’re happy to ship to me in East London, I’ll take it :slight_smile:

I’m assuming it’s all working. I suppose I should ask that haha

2 Likes

Yes. I suppose I can go plug it in and record a video if you’d like :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If you’re happy everything is working, it’s not problem. Should we move to inboxes for bank deets?

6 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Damn that’s quite the introductory wheel.
I’m still using the Logitech G29 I bought off @aldyr, what, 4 years ago?

@emo_chair Assetto Corsa is cheap as dirt for the endless amount of modded content you get. I hope you’ll be joining us for the restart of the Corona Cup!

2 Likes

@SlinX Haha, I’ll happily be last place :rofl: I’ve never raced though, so I’ll probably take 6 to 8 years to get into it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Whatever you do, just know that 6th is reserved for me!

2 Likes

That’s for sure! Very nice, one day I’d hope to upgrade to a T300RS

2 Likes

Well there’s a TS-XW and a lot of extras coming when i have time to check and package everything.

2 Likes

:thinking: Maybe I should start a Gofundme :laughing:

1 Like

Sell some electricity

3 Likes

I’d gladly do so but the more I read into it I wonder if it would actually bring in enough income to offset all the other fees that Eskom and the municipalities then introduce. They really load the dice against you in this area.

Typical cut off your nose to spite your face kind of attitude.

Although it seems CoCT is far more welcoming and have decent incentives. CoJ… not so much

1 Like

@aldyr Hopefully still on hold for me? I did send an inbox request for the bank details :smiley: sorry to be a best. I’m just very keen hehe

4 Likes

Based on your posts in the AC topic, I take it a deal was done for the wheel?

3 Likes

Yes sir.

SOLD

5 Likes

Nice! Happy racing @emo_chair !

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir! I am looking forward to racing with y’all (badly) :smiley:

4 Likes