Sim Racing Leagues (Outside of MEW)

Would it mess up your team practices if I jumped on the server with you guys every now and then for shits and giggles? I just want a little more ACC in my life, to pull me from the addiction that is Oxygen Not Included…

EDIT: I can provide an excellent impeding traffic simulation for you!

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on this game, I’m on my 2nd 400 day colony now.

1 Like

I’ve only had three gaming days since I bought it last week, and I’m at 26 hours.
Is addiction a problem if you still enjoy it?

2 Likes

@Avatar Just convince yourself you can stop whenever you want to. Problem solved.

Also, there is always space for one more car on the track!

@Slinx yay, my co-pilot is back! I would love the server to be up for us to drive around with setups and compare notes. Ibwill be online tonight at around 8pm to practise some more.

3 Likes

We might need an ONI thread. I’m an eternal optimiser so this game is perfect for me, much like Factorio.
I love making overly complex systems and balancing the fate of my colony on a tightrope. I don’t know what kind of sickness this is, but I don’t want the cure!
590 hours and I’ve never even started building a rocket.

Okay, back to Sim Racing…

And abracadabra…

Like magic 🪄

4 Likes

Omg 3 years worth of posts :flushed: time to get reading…

2 Likes

MEW ACC Server is up for anyone who wants to hop on.
I haven’t fully tuned all the settings, but it’s Silverstone and it’s cloudy and that’s about all I know.

Just search “MEWRL”
You know the password…

2 Likes

I’ve been jumping into SimGrid beta races more and more. Man, the racing is good. Even at the middle or back of the grid. And while I’m not setting pole position times, there’s plenty of respectful self aware drivers to better your racecraft against. Even decided to stick to one car finally. I see they’ve changed the platform to run 24/7 with 2x 25 minute races an hour. No long term commitments, so leagues in this case, just register, arrive and drive.

3 Likes

Yeah! Another Bentley driver joins the grid!!!

1 Like

I decided on the Ferrari. Even made a custom livery :grinning:

A tense moment from tonight’s MNR race at Spa:

2 Likes

Zoinks! That was close!

1 Like

The 10 Hours of Silverstone race is tomorrow!

There will be 2 MEW teams taking part:

I will post links to any live streams later, but the race should be on at the Raceface Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/RaceFacePro

Here is a preview of our Springbok inspired livery:

5 Likes

Mad lads! Good luck MEWbers! Will definitely try pop in to the stream every now and then.

2 Likes

Live from 13:30

4 Likes

The official stream as well.

3 Likes

@SlinX and I will be in the white

5 Likes

Both teams made it, some more successfully then others, but MAN! WHAT A RUSH! Can’t wait for the next one!

Thanks for all the support, you guys are the best!

6 Likes

That was epic, I’m quite sore now. Well done to both teams on getting it across the line, pushing through some hilarious and some not so hilarious problems. We made it!

5 Likes