Sim Racing Leagues (Outside of MEW)

Nope that was epic I love it!

We all need to be able to do that - you were very calm - I would not have been

Twitch stream looks good @oltman

1 Like

Thanks :wink: The “incident” is at 1:58:30, if anyone else wants to see what they need to be careful of racing against @aldyr :grin:

I blame @aldyr for distracting me… I cut a small corner after a bit of a spin and got a DQ… And I was well into the points too…

3 Likes

@aldyr’s call to @oltman during the race:

5 Likes

Tried the GT4 Beemer at heavy rain Monza. Was going ok, i think was 6th or 7th, and then game crashed :sob:
2nd race was a GT3 Bentley with Champagne and Caviar in the dry at Silverstone. Amazing race, with at least 4 one on one battles. Best race by far in ACC.

My first podium in ACC MNR!

3 Likes

I had fun races as well tonight in MNR. Two mistakes cause me to lose wins in both races. I was leading Monza in the rain in GT3 BU more than 11 seconds, but my stupidity had me run out of fuel on the last lap. I fueled the car without taking the formation lap into concideration. Such stupidity, much loss.

Second race I scored my first pole position, and after turn 1 was leading the race. With a gap of just over 4 seconds I was feeling confident. And then a back marker took me out. He spun and came back onto the track in a awkward position and took me out. Ended the race in second place. Still a great result and I must say I am super enjoying the MNR racing.

2 Likes

Report the incident or they won’t learn!

PS: I have such FOMO!

RaceFace released the Penalty Logs - the Pros have the most penalties :rofl:

Glad to see that the guy who wrecked my race last week has a quali ban this week. It’s something at least.

1 Like

I had such a rollercoaster RaceFace league race last night!

I qualified in 4th place.
Took a small hit in T1 and decided to take the escape route, losing only 1 position.
Hovered between 3rd and 5th for most of the race.
Pitted earlier than the rest and came out in 9th.
Had a small spin after @aldyr distracted me, and got rear wing / diffuser damage.
This caused me to lose the rear at high speed around Curva Grande. Had to pit for damage and came back out in 11th where I finished.

I am sooo bummed about the end as I had the pace to finish on the podium!

PS: I dont really blame @aldyr :laughing:

1 Like

I make a point of distracting @oltman every week

3 Likes

Last nights MNR race at Spa was amazing! I tried the NSX but only loaded it up in qualy, and then chickened out and got back in the 488. I qualied in 17th and ended the race in 5th.

The MEW boys got 4, 5, and 6! REPRESENT!

Also, the racing was so close and intense, it was the most fun I have ever had in ACC!

I see I was pretty consistent, which is what I chalk the good progress to. Now I feel more prepared for the RACEFACE this Thursday, where @DieGrootHammer will join me in the AM-Gold division!

2 Likes

I went for a 120/40L pit strategy. I was leading for so long! But at Spa, you need to put in leave for work, to get in, change/fuel and get out. Renewing your car license takes a shorter time. Some fantastic battles were had, it was legit.

3 Likes

Zolder and Suzuka tonight. Looking forward to Suzuka, the bestestist track ever. Who’s joining?

1 Like

Might be able to make the second race depending on what time my meeting finishes

1 Like

I cannot handle Jim swearing at me all the time!

2 Likes

Ahh shit Oltman! You are going to get a feckin’ penalty for that!

1 Like

Tonight is another 90 minute race over at MNR. This time around Nurburgring!

We go to the German forest for a night race at Nürburgring.
It will be a 90 min race, so get your pitstops ready.

On PC we will have 2 x GT3 servers and 1 x GT4 server.

2 Likes

I see that the next RaceFace season is kicking of next Thursday (for the GT3’s). I’m going to register for it again, it was tough but I had some enjoyable races.

Now to decide on which car to go with…

I have made up my mind!

Big Daddy Cool!
Mr Caviar and Champagne!
The Continental Champ!

The Bentley!

4 Likes