Sim Racing Leagues (Outside of MEW)

It’s a minimum of 2 drivers per car, and I believe up to 4 per car but can be mistaken.

You register with the same car and decide who drives first. When you load the game there is a button to press to become the active driver. Once the race starts, there is an options in the pitstop setting to do a driver swap. When you get into the pits, the other driver will get the option of then switching to them as active driver and take control of the car. Very similar than what iRacing does it.

Is it the active driver, that handles what pit choices are chosen as you’re coming in?

Ya what he said. As the non-active driver, you are still in the session the entire time, you must just request a seat in the car the active driver selects the next driver to kick-off the handover process.

If you exeed your stint time you can be penaliszed or even DQ’d.

Not sure to be honest. I’ve seen it only in videos and not yet doen it myself. And unfortunately I won’t be able to do this race either as I’ll be on honeymoon.

1 Like

As far as I know the active driver coming into the pits to swap over, does all the pitstop settings. The new driver takes control of the car just before ready to get going again.

Source: I’ve watched a ton of endurance races in ACC.
Here’s a nice guide.

1 Like

I would be very keen indeed! I think max 3 per team to allow maximum drive time! The biggest question is: who wants to drive in a Bentley with me??? :joy:

Who’s bringing the hoe’s?

1 Like

Hmm… tough sell on the Bentley when I already have Jay whose team Lexus :smile:

But maybe we can enter some negotiations

1 Like

Santa, obviously.

69th post. Nice.

1 Like

:raised_hand:
I’ll need a lot of practice though

2 Likes

OK, I want to enter a MEW Bentley team. I think at least one team mate is required or I will die. @slinx, I have you pencilled in :wink: #MEWBent

Not sure how fast the registrations will fill up, but moght be worthwhile entering sooner rather than later.

6 hours of luxury :grin:

1 Like

You’ll be driving the Brentley

3 Likes

@aldyr since you enjoyed going round Spa in the Lexus (IIRC) would you consider joining team Lexus for the 6 hour?

I’ll see if Jay is keen.

1 Like

Can’t commit to that Sunday :cry:

1 Like

No worries mate

OK, so I have created an organization on Mettlestate called Most Epic Win.
In there I created 1 team called MEW Bentley, MEWB for short.
I can create any number of teams, but you will have to log into the Mettlestate website first (this inclues registering your SteamID) and then let me know your name on there.
Or, alternatively, send me your email address and I will invite you to the organisation. I am trying to figure out how to make other people organisation leaders. I dont like responsibilities!

@Flex, you racing for another banner?

EDIT: registered!

2 Likes

Awesome!

I’m checking with Jay about running a Lexus team so I’ll register with Mettlestate in the mean time.

Please send me your Name, Gamertag, or email address and I will add you to the organisation, then make you a team leader to create the Lexus Team :wink:

Sent @DarthMol an invitation so long