Sofa. King. Tired

I generally don’t get much sleep per night, maybe 5-6 hours. Apart from trying to sleep earlier, what else can I try to cure this perpetual fatigue that is slowly killing me :frowning:

2 Likes

stop it. get over yourself. you are not special.

5 Likes

Best advice ever

1 Like

now hit him with the truth bomb flex. EXERCISE YOU LAZY BASTARD!

1 Like

You wake up tired?

Do you sleep with your mouth open? Have you tried taping your mouth closed?

EDIT: I haven’t tried taping my mouth closed.

1 Like

I have been running, twice a week, you portly red head

1 Like

have you really? or did you go once?

1 Like

Shirtless runs work best for Vitamin D

1 Like

My point being, is there perhaps someone who was in similiar position and then discovered a vitamin deficiency or new pillow or something, which cured their chronic fatigue ?

1 Like

my gf is amazing at curing that. afternoon cuddles/naps every 2nd day in the afternoon if work is quiet.

I’d recommend you get your own, not use mine :smiley:

1 Like

really did, twice a week for past couple weeks

1 Like

AV, the problem you have is not sleeping. stop playing ggames till 2 am. you dont have to game every day. get some sleep man.

1 Like

Watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here

1 Like

I’m worried that if I do that, life just becomes a cycle of “WORK-SLEEP-WORK” :cry: plus i have SOO many games to finish ,If I only play a few times a week, the maths clearly shows that I won’t be able to finish them all.

Look, I know you are right, and eventually I’m gonna be forced to catch up on this sleep deficit. I just wish there was a workaround.

1 Like

But that is exactly what life is for most people. you need to find the balance. Thats why i am sticking to weekends only now for gaming. In the week i am trying to get to bed early and get the sleep. Cause in the long run, it will only make you feel better. I know you also suffer from missing out syndrome thinking you are wasting your time if you do not do anything all the time. But sometimes its good to just sit and take it easy. Go to bed at 10 for a week. It will be awesome.

1 Like

I am one of the few people who can not only cope, but thrive on 5 hours of sleep?
Lately I have been getting a bit more, and actually more tired when I wake up

1 Like

yea but like you’re like some kind of like, weirdo or something.

2 Likes

Sjjhhhaaaww stopit you <3

2 Likes

My 2c as a former fatigue sufferer :

• Exercise - even if you just walk around the block in the evening
  • Don’t play games or watch anything visually stimulating close to bed time
  • IMPORTANT - keep your going to bed/getting up times consistent. Go to be at 10 every night and get up at 7:30 every morning for example - yup even on weekends.
  • Read at night - relaxes your mind and body
  • Alchohol depletes Vitaman B (Thiaman) which leads to laziness/fatigue etc. so ease up on the drinks and if you have to drink, take a supplement.
  • Long naps on weekends don’t help at all - as in my experience you never get back sleep you lost.

I still feel tired sometimes, but I’m WAY better than I was. It was the exercise and the supplements that helped me. Also not sleeping in on weekends helped at ton as well.

4 Likes