Star Citizen

Went for a night drive recently… Video to follow.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting pretty decent framerates lately, so I put together a little combat video.

4 Likes

This turned out to be an unexpected but nonetheless very cool timelapse vid.

1 Like

Also, this looks pretty incredible:

3 Likes
3 Likes

So the patch 3.1 PTU is underway, and I finally got a chance to play around with the first drop of character customization. Look at this handsome felllow.

2 Likes

Went for an evening / night drive again with my nephew last night, and took a few screenshot. The scale of these moons is staggering; just can just keep driving and driving forever.

3 Likes

That lighting looks amazing

Watching the shadows lengthen as the sun sets is flipping amazing.

1 Like

Quick peek at the update visuals of Yela from the 3.1 test build.

3 Likes

My spaceman can finally climb stairs properly! The new animation tech which was demoed at CitizenCon 2017 has made its way into the game.

1 Like

Some great technical demo.

I made a quick video to go along with the screenshots above.

1 Like

Again, those graphics :slight_smile: You land quite hard. Is that how it is or was that just your flying?

1 Like

Looks good eh? Not used to flying a Gladius; it moves quickly! I could have set it down a bit more gently but the ship can take it.

1 Like

And the fun continues! This is the new Daymar. Atmospheric dust glitch has been fixed so distant objects now render correctly.

4 Likes

So can you fly and land on any planet you can find? And on that note, are there gas planets? Can you “land” on them?

The current playable area consists of the gas giant Crusader, and its three moons. You also have the tiny planetoid Delamar some distance away. The moons are fully traversable and you can explore the entire surface. You can approach close to Crusader, and the plan is to have a landing zone around it consisting of floating platforms. The proper gas giant tech is not in game yet though.

1 Like

Quick video on the current character customization options.

1 Like