Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order & Survivor

No. It doesn’t seem any different. Maybe my hardware doesn’t fall in the affected list.

2 Likes

Totally disagree. Fallen Order didn’t run great at launch, people just didn’t make it a big enough issue.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-glitches-bugs-bad/

I don’t see why when you pay R1k+/$70 you should be patient with companies delivering subpar games. We just gotten so used to this that we accept it…

I am very happy I chose not to give EA/Respawn full price. I will get on a steam sale if they fix it…

2 Likes

EA

5char

3 Likes

I finished the story in Survivor last night. I enjoyed my time with the game overall, there were some standout sections that I kind of wish I could play again. I will still decide if I’m going to finish with all the side stuff.

5 Likes

A modder fixes some FPS issues for 40 series vard owners

2 Likes

I’m loving this game. I dragged the last one out as much as I could. This one is going faster, so I up’d the difficulty. Stellar game. Level design is excellent. The visuals cues, when you get stuck, are good enough to give you the dopamine rush when you figure it out. And exploration is brilliant. And the fighting is superb. There is more variation than ever, to play it your way. My new favourite thing is the mind force powers. So so so damn cool :exploding_head:

I don’t look to 100% games, but the closer your get to 100%, the more skills and perks you can unlock, skyrocketing your options for how you accomplish your tasks.

This game is fuggin A!

8 Likes

Patch 4 is rolling out - should be on consoles already and should get to PC this week.

1 Like

Spoilers ahead, but worth it!

1 Like

As all good Star Wars things are, it looks like Star Wars Jedi will become a trilogy.

1 Like

Impatiently waiting for Survivor to become available in the regular EA Play rotation…