Superbru 2019

Yes I will. Probably tomorrow. :smile:

2 Likes

So, the Currie Cup picks up the unexpected results from Super Rugby…

2 Likes

Not playing Currie Cup. Over rugby and will be focussing on other sports. Wake me up when the World Cup starts!

1 Like

Ok, so who is this?

2 Likes

It’s William Shatner’s left testicle. Says so right there.

William Shatner starred as himself in Rescue: 911.

1 Like

Congratulations @Solitude for topping the MEW Rugby World Cup standings - by just 0.01 from @Tydmors!

Only other Top Tenner I recognize is @DieGrootHammer. Any other regulars on there?

2 Likes

You’ll find me down at 48

2 Likes

Thanks @GregRedd!

2 Likes

Well done World Champ!

3 Likes

That was a close one Solitude. Well done.

4 Likes

Yeah super close. Nicely done!

1 Like

@Solitude is absolutely killing us in the F1 pool as well. We should interrogate him to learn his secrets.

2 Likes

Ha I think I’m just about leading all the pools. You guys must up your game.

2 Likes

I call insider trading shenanigans! :grinning:

Either that, or you’re putting your sports betting skills to work.

1 Like

I do have an advantage that lots of other people don’t have. I watch a lot of sport. A lot! And I do a lot of reading on both rugby and F1.

And yes like @GregRedd said, I actually have spreadsheets and things for my betting. So I take the sport a bit more serious than other people.

1 Like

Oh man, I feel guilty now. I just make random picks.

3 Likes

Shout out to @Solitude for topping the MEW Superbru Leaderboard again - this time in the F1 Predictor pool. Like Lewis, he hit P1 around the British GP and never let it go. I was juggling P2 and P3 with F-Ducked for most of the 2nd half of the season, and he/she knocked me down in the final round - P3 by 0.5. If I’d only picked Hamilton with my head more than Vettel with my heart, I would have had it!

Still, very happy with my Top 200 Global and Top 100 in SA finish for the season. My best F1 Predictor year since I started playing back in 2012.

3 Likes

Thanks @GregRedd! It was pretty close!

3 Likes

Oh wow, I actually ended 5th… not bad.

3 Likes

I’m not good at this.

2 Likes