Tech Support Hotline

The problem that I am experiencing.

• This is where my router is located.

• This is the signal strength that I have

1 Like

I call them aunties, they’re good for filling silence, but when you have many, they just fuck shit up, over who’s more important, and who everyone should follow.

2 Likes

Not sure if I’ve just been dumb or blind, but I have never noticed the audio waves thingie when on the seek bar, is this something new?

1 Like

Is that Youtube? Because it doesn’t show that for me. I had a quick look now.

1 Like

Yeah YouTube, loaded another video and the same thing.

EDIT: It seems to be video dependant.

2 Likes

Noticed it as well. In this video.

I would assume it depends on where people are pausing?

1 Like

It’s been there for some time. It’s a heatmap of where most people skip to.

1 Like

Oh wow, I had no idea. I’ve only just noticed it, thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Looking at getting a new phone and these all seem to be in a similar price range and specs. Does anyone have any input or experience they’d like to share regarding these phones?

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10599&idPhone3=10278&idPhone2=11021#

Spoiler alert! I’m kinda leaning toward the Oppo A16.

1 Like

I can recommend the Oppo’s they are good, that is what I want next.

1 Like

I’d go with a Poco anytime. I used to use the Poco F1. Was a great phone.

The M3 has a bigger battery, higher resolution screen, higher megapixel camera than the Oppo and you can get it in yellow!

2 Likes

As a Xiaomi Redmi 9S owner, I can say that I am very happy with the phone, the battery life is brilliant. But I have also heard good things about Oppo. My dad got one recently and I was impressed with the setup process on it.

3 Likes

I got myself a Xiaomi Note 10 Pro recently. Last gen, but packs plenty of punch and does day-to-day stuff flawlessly.

4 Likes

Ye Olde Grand Poobah (and the MEW collective, to be honest) looking for suggestions from the learned hivemind:

If you do have any insights check out the original topic (Ghost / MEW front page going offline for an hour) and wow us with your wisdom.

2 Likes
3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I take that back. Looks like it’s difficult to repair in South Africa:

2 Likes

Well in all fairness, how much would it cost for a screen replacement should that be the case, Vs the cost of the phone,might as well buy a new POCO in that case. At 2.5 grand it doesn’t exactly break the bank, of course I’m not talking into consideration the higher end models.

2 Likes

Why is my system taking such strain when using Office.com ?

My system, sounds, and videos start to have delayed inputs and responses, along with broken or choppy audio and video.

1 Like