The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I don’t know if this is old info for you savvy youngsters, but I only found it this morning when looking for a random name picker tool to use for my giveaway draws. Discovered a bunch of (new to me) Google tools built right into the search engine.

In addition to the Spinner I used, there’s a number picker, coin flipper, die rollers, a metronome, and a few other tools. The Die Roller is particularly impressive, with a range of dies (from D4 to D20) available that can combined or duplicated in any way.

There’s also a bunch of Games and Toys in the same tool:

https://g.co/kgs/H5Cd82

4 Likes

Good morning family :kissing_closed_eyes::sunflower:

Had such an awesome online church service, feeling so uplifted.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Afternoon

4 Likes

Our own @GregRedd is (anonymously) famous!

Glad that you’re finally getting the TV you ordered.

9 Likes

And through some fuzzy quirk of coincidence, a few short hours later the correct TV arrived, once again proving the influence and clout MyBB and @SIGSTART have. :grinning:

I’m just glad the saga can be put to bed now. Thanks everyone for putting up with me whining about it over the last 3 weeks.

11 Likes

Haha that’s awesome that @SIGSTART wrote an article about it and that it’s now sorted!

Enjoy your tv @GregRedd !

4 Likes

Woah news in the making I was here :smiley:

At least the issue was solved be it while kicking and screaming.

3 Likes

recycling in Germany. Man o man I really love how its such a thing here
when you buy a bottle of water or type of plastic bottle they add a .25 euro cost on the items. ( bottle/can of coke. 1 euro on shelf at till its 1.25euro.)

cool thing is you then take said can/bottle and go to a recycle place at the store near by and recycle it and you get the .25 euro back.

such a smart system really cool

3 Likes

I do that with quarts all the time.

@GregRedd your wall is a bit rough. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice pink Crock.

1 Like

Yeah, it was revolutionary to me when I was there too. The person I was staying with grabbed me one day and we took bags full of plastic bottles down to the local market where we subsequently stood for about half an hour inputting bottle after bottle.

I great system to have in place indeed.

2 Likes

:rofl: Why yes, yes it is. Thank you for noticing our unique wall finish - we are so proud of it.

Truth be told, that wall is technically an exterior wall, and the TV room space is essentially an enclosed patio.

3 Likes

Morning

Glad it’s sorted @GregRedd

5 Likes

Good Monday morning! :grinning::wave:
How ya doin’?

4 Likes

Mornings!

We had quite the eventful weekend at the complex… Ppl can get so trashy when alcohol gets involved.

5 Likes

Morning all.

I am not feeling it today and just wanted to stay in bed.

4 Likes

Well now you can’t leave us hanging like that! Dish the dirt! Skandal about people we don’t know is always fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hahaha, i was about to do that but had to go out and see one of our contractors. :grin:

These people got so out of hand that one of their guests saw it fit to hit another resident over the head with a brick. Like i dont know what to do the even attempt to get rid of these people.

I live in such a nice place!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Ah, heavy drinking and complexes. Although we just end up with noisy people.

5 Likes