The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

luckily the guy that got hit with the brick is ok and didnt get seriously hurt. This unit is giving us endless problems. If its not her kids bullying other kids, then its her and the husband fighting and throwing things at each other not to mention the insults to other residents when you aske them to keep quiet and now these guests that refused to leave and then got violent with other residents.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Dit klink omtrent awesome Wenzie!

4 Likes

How big is this complex, out of curiosity?

2 Likes

152 units

2 Likes

People are weird!

2 Likes

And I thought our 18 unit complex was crowded :smiley:

That sounds more like a varsity block accommodation :smiley:

3 Likes

Good Mournings, Happy moan day

5 Likes

Yeah, we moved from around a 300 unit complex to now a 28 unit complex for some of the reasons (among others) that @wenzdayz is speaking of. The difference is night and day, we’re like a little community now.

4 Likes

ja the guy that got hit had t get 9 stitches and is lucky not to have a concussion.

2 Likes

INTERNAL VACANCY: Release Train Engineer/Scrum Master/Project Manager

We’re looking for someone to fill the above role for us. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.

6 Likes

Today I Learned:
Quake 1 was released more than 25 years ago, on 22 June 1996… TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO!!!

If that does not make you feel old, there was a version made for the Sega Saturn!

I think its time to play the original Quake again.

4 Likes

I’m assuming CPT area?

2 Likes

Yeah, it says CPT but frankly, we have been remote now since lockdown so I don’t see why we’re restricting it.

2 Likes

I remember playing Quake on dial-up with my friends. It was during a game my friend and I were doing rapid fire name changes, and Disco Bear stuck.

3 Likes

@SIGSTART

Na na na na na I get to spend most of Thursday with @Ani :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So I’m trying to book an appointment for my volunteer visa renewal…

If I wasn’t at a risk of losing almost R2000 in fees or deportation, I’d definitely take “test ey”, and tell them I thought it was because I’m Canadian, eh?

4 Likes

I figured as much - my brother in law is a scrummaster, but he’s in Centurion and won’t sommer budge.

2 Likes

Yesterday I leared that Toby loves raw potato. I gave him a baby potato as a joke and he literally took it, went outside and ate it. Very odd doggo indeed.

Also, while on the subject, anyone have yorkies? I am finding this dog to be extremely needy and dependant.

3 Likes

That sounds like a yorkie, the neediness. Please don’t give him any more raw potatoes tho, its not good for them. (altho I wont lie ours eat raw potato peels).

You can give him frozen carrots to chew - its good for the teeth and healthy

2 Likes

Yeah, I really just didn’t expect him to eat it though. He seems to like apples too >_<

2 Likes