The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

nothing wrong with apples, ours used to eat oranges as well

1 Like

So I got a 2nd interview on the 30th of August München so far so good. Guess im heading to a new city soon :smiley:

9 Likes

Be careful.

3 Likes

Good luck @z1oc !

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I had no idea. And again, it was completely unintentional.

3 Likes

I know this will sound cruel, but where I grew up the farm dogs ate everything that they can bite and swallow. And they were fine. My dogs at home now only eat one brand of food and get runny tummies when they eat the dog food at visitors. What has become of our rugged pets?!?!

2 Likes

This is why our dogs get something of everything, they are just weirdos tho, they will eat frozen fruit but not plain freshly cut fruit.

They eat pumpkin skins as we peel them as well as potato peels. The only thing they will not touch raw or cooked is mushrooms and weirdly the one dog will not eat buns or any white bread

Top o’ the morning to ya! :grinning::wave:

5 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Honestly? Blame breeders…

1 Like

Morning peoples! Will do Brute Force counting later today. Work busy! House stuff crazy! Stressy stressy!

5 Likes

QFT, dogs are a product of unnatural selection causing a myriad of genetic diseases and break down of normal survival traits that an animal like a dog should have.

If I was a wolf I would kill any dog that wandered into my territory as a genetic mutant.

The episode on dogs in https://www.netflix.com/title/80216752 says it all.

2 Likes

Quantum Field Theory?

im dumb

3 Likes

Quoted for truth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What a long morning so far.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Restless night means a grumpy me today

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Whoever’s idea it was to place the charging point for the Magic Mouse underneath the actual device was pure genius, now I cannot work while it charges. Thanks for the forced break, idiot!

3 Likes

Is it a genius make of mouse perhaps?

1 Like

hahaha, no.

Not the wisest decision from Apple, much like that whole 3.5mm jack removal on tha iPhones ne. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes