The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Does anyone here have bf3 or 4? Looking to play with a few friends. Also @DarthMol we need to schedule a fear 3 MP night still

1 Like

That’s a pity. On option 2 I know a minuscule amount. Option 1 I know absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

haha from my perspective I don’t think so, but thanks man, means a lot :wink:

4 Likes

Uninstalled them a long time ago now. Maybe I don’t even own 4. I don’t know anymore.

Lol, maybe someday. Option 1 I’m just doing Spaced Repetition.

One question, maybe I should PM, not sure. You said you worked in maintenance systems now I believe. Do you happen to know if there is a struggle to get oxygen for oxyacetylene?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of anything yet, but our Supply Chain is trying to increase their stock as a preventative measure. I think it’s more based on rumours going around than any supplier notification, but I assume the main suppliers are also the medical grade O2 suppliers, so its probably inevitable. Here in MP, my wife at least still has O2 to give to patients.

2 Likes

Anyone else interested in what peoples hand writing looks like?

4 Likes

always :stuck_out_tongue: mine is horrible

3 Likes

You’re right! I had forgotten about that.

4 Likes

Never really thought about it.

Can’t be more horrible than mine.

3 Likes

Yes, I love hand lettering, typography and typefaces!! Along with logo design, especially when it is just type rather than logos.

3 Likes

Do you follow Will Paterson on youtube?

2 Likes

Yebo yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t participate cause my tumb is fucked XD but I write like shit

2 Likes

Damned cities Skylines

3 Likes

IMG-20201230-WA0002

5 Likes

I actually own a rubber duck…but I don’t think it made it through the move to our new home…mmm

4 Likes

Get it, I do not.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day, this heat can fuck off now tho please!

4 Likes

Wow… I woke up with such a cotton mouth this morning and no amount of water seems to take that feeling away.

5 Likes